Me and my ex

Flyaway

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 08:26 am
So it happened after 8 months of no contact we had sex .. a little back story multiple texts over 8 month by him no response by me but it was a case of the right text right time I just ask why do you text me and he said there's no hidden agenda ..
Any how that happened twice and no we are back to no contact
feel used right now not going to lie at all

Everything we still pretty chill between us and the sex was still intense and mind *******

Just preparing myself for lesson learned part two jheez just when I got my life together and I was so focused

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 733 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 11:34 am
He's been honest: there's no hidden agenda.

He is using you as a drop in, sex-by-text, or a bootie call - whatever you want to call it.

Not too hard to figure out. Hard to handle.

Decide if this is what you want.
jespah

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 12:38 pm
@PUNKEY,
And if it's not what you want, then go beyond simply not contacting, and instead block all contact.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 01:30 pm
@jespah,
Unless SHE is using him.

From Bill Withers' "Just Use Me Up"

Talking about you using me but it all depends on what you do
It ain't too bad the way you're using me
Cause I sure am using you to do the things you do
Ah ha to do the things you do
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 02:09 pm
@Flyaway,
Flyaway, don't set yourself up for a fall.

If you decide to "not" have sex for a long period of time because you previously felt used, that's your call.

If you decide in the heat of the moment you want sex, that's your call. Therefore you weren't used, you made the equal call and that is how you need to see it.
0 Replies