Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

gungasnake

Tue 8 May, 2018 01:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Part of the problem is the feminists and other sheeple in those countries who go on voting for those bastards. It may have to come to the point which we came to in 1776 where the people who actually give a rat's ass stopped caring about who won last Tuesday's election. My understanding is that if the American revolution had ever been put to a popular vote, it would have lost.
coldjoint

Tue 8 May, 2018 01:27 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Part of the problem is the feminists and other sheeple in those countries who go on voting for those bastards

The feminists that ignore what Islam does to women.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 10 May, 2018 10:21 am
Quote:
sodiumpen said
September 20, 2017 at 6:54 am

Already happening – Muslim immigrants will swamp many more German cities & town with the forthcoming baby boom.

Germans are now a minority in Frankfurt

“Frankfurt has become the first German city where Germans are a minority. 51.2% of the city’s inhabitants now have immigrant backgrounds. There are big differences between Germans and immigrants in family structures, where Germans have far fewer children and far more single households for economics and employment.

Meanwhile, the proportion of the poor is twice as high among immigrants, while having a much lower employment rate. Especially immigrant women are less active in the employment market, with 59% in jobs, while 78% of German women work.

The next German cities where Germans are expected to be a minority in the near future are Augsburg and Stuttgart. They will then enter the range of other European cities such as London, Amsterdam, Malmö, Geneva and Brussels, where the ethnic population has been outnumbered.”

Looks like Germany may be one of the "peaceful" Muslim countries soon.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3901/germans-are-now-a-minority-in-frankfurt.html
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/we-want-to-go-to-germany-and-make-muslim-babies/
0 Replies

vikorr

Sun 13 May, 2018 02:10 am
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/three-churches-targeted-in-indonesian-terror-attacks/news-story/edf55534a1e851eaa928fb074662be41

Quote:
Three churches targeted in Indonesian terror attacks

A SUICIDE bomber disguised as a churchgoer was involved in one of three targeted attacks in Indonesia’s second largest city of Surabaya early Sunday, killing at least nine people and wounding dozens, police said...

One person died in a hospital, bringing the death toll to nine, he said. The latest attacks in predominantly Muslim Indonesia came days after police ended a riot and hostage-taking at a detention centre near Jakarta that left six officers and three inmates dead. The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility....

Indonesia has carried out a sustained crackdown on militants since bombings by al-Qaeda-affiliated radicals in Bali in 2002 killed 202 people. In recent years the country has faced a new threat as the rise of the Islamic State group in the Middle East invigorated local militant networks.

Who would want to be a Christian / other minority in a Muslim dominated country?

In those terms, one thing apologists never make comparisons to :

In Islamic Countries churches get bombed (links to Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia in this thread) Vs not in Western Countries.

In Islamic Countries churches can get severe restrictions on the building of new ones (compared to Mosques) Vs not in Western Countries.

vikorr

Sun 13 May, 2018 02:31 am
@vikorr,
That should have been:

In those terms, one thing apologists never make comparisons to :

In Islamic Countries churches get bombed by Islamists (links to Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia in this thread) Vs in Western Countries, Mosques don't get bombed by Christians

In Islamic Countries churches can get severe restrictions on the building of new ones (compared to Mosques) Vs in Western Countries, no comparative restriction on Mosques

That is not to say christianity is perfect (it is far from such) - but that the above is a comparison that I have never, ever seen an apologist make, for obvious reasons (it doesn't fit in with their sloganistic doctrine)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 14 May, 2018 03:27 pm
Quote:
FOUR ARABIC WORDS EVERY INFIDEL MUST KNOW

Quote:
TAQIYYA
TAWRIYA
KITMAN
MURUNA

All words that mean approved deception to further Islam. The war on the West is fought on absolutely every level. Islam is trying to establish trust utilizing these sanctioned techniques.

The link defines each one and how they are implemented.

http://www.hotheads.com.au/d-islam-four-arabic-words.pdf
0 Replies

vikorr

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 04:41 pm
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/westminster-attack-accused-salih-khater-faces-court/news-story/5f62273a7f74a0775dd4ba50d368423f
Quote:
Westminster attack accused Salih Khater faces court

THE suspected terrorist who crashed his car into a security bollard outside the British Houses of Parliament has appeared in court....

Mr Khater been charged with two counts of attempted murder after he drove his car through a group of cyclists and pedestrians and towards two policemen outside Westminster Palace.
coldjoint

Mon 20 Aug, 2018 05:40 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Westminster attack accused Salih Khater faces court

It means nothing. The laws are too lenient and are not a deterrent. Even rapists do not get deported. It is a dog and pony show and will do nothing to solve the real problem. That problem is Islam refusing to assimilate and coexist.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 10:02 pm
Quote:
Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

Certainly not any that the US has illegally invaded or commits vicious terrorist acts against.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 10:06 pm
@vikorr,
Most Muslim countries are peaceful. Muslims make up 23% of the world population; and the majority are not terrorists. They get a bad rap now because of bigot Trump. I have lived in a Muslim country; Morocco. I was stationed there in the Air Force at Ben Guerir AFB about 40 miles north of Marrakech. Some of us use to visit Marrakech on long weekends and also visited Casablanca and Tangiers. I visited Tunisia on a tour many years after my discharge from the Air Force. They are as safe as any country. I would highly recommend Morocco as a destination for people who love to travel. I have traveled to over 80 countries. They will experience a different kind of culture, food and environment. I can still smell their tobacco.
coldjoint

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 10:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
They get a bad rap now because of bigot Trump.

The bad rap comes from what their religion says and the actions too many Muslims take. Of course is not all Muslims, but I also see Islamists, and they run things. Wise up.
vikorr

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Most Muslim countries are peaceful.
And as we've had this conversation multiple times, you well know that has never been a debate with me.

That most Muslims are peaceful (countries are somewhat different to discuss), I've acknowledged numerous times.

The debate I have is with the ideology that drives fundamentalist violence in Islam - which in large part relates to more violent side Mohammed's life & teachings.

To a lesser extent, I have issues with:
- the lack of integration into other cultures, which the Quran pretty much commands
- the hate & intolerance in the Quran towards other religions, which isn't debatable (its an easy to see)
- the concept of Umma, which while a pretty idea, contributes to much of the hatred experienced by that percentage of Muslims that 'radicalises'

All of these contribute to the 'radicalisation' / fundamentalist violence that we see from a small percentage. Of course, even a small percentage, if dedicated, can have a disproportionate affect.

Of course, I also have other criticisms, including how in many Islamic Countries, other groups are treated as second class citizens, with less credibility in law, less rights to build non-islamic religious centres, etc.

But you already know this. We've had this conversation any number of times.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Muslims make up 23% of the world population; and the majority are not terrorists.

As compared to the US where most are terrorists. Because when you support the world's leading terrorist governments, US governments, you are terrorists.
vikorr

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:43 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
As compared to the US where most are terrorists. Because when you support the world's leading terrorist governments, US governments, you are terrorists.
Come now, that would be like saying that all Muslims are terrorists, because they support Islam, and Islamist Terrorist do their deeds in the name of Islam.
camlok

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The bad rap comes from what their religion says and the actions too many Muslims take.

The bad rap comes from US propaganda. Muslims haven't illegally invaded myriad sovereign nations, that is the province of the USA.
coldjoint

Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:58 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
The bad rap comes from US propaganda.

Try the Koran. The truth about Islam comes from it. The religion teaches a 1/4 of the world to hate everything un-Islamic . Do some research and stop listening to apologists.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:11 am
@coldjoint,
More of that famous US propaganda. The Koran, Muslim terrorists, ... only came about recently after the USA found it needed another boogeyman to incite the myriad dumb American who always rise to this kind of propagandist bait.

Notice how you ignore the facts. It is the USA that is illegally invading sovereign nations. Think Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ... all based on a pack of lies.
vikorr

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:28 am
@camlok,
The US certainly has invaded a great deal more countries than Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. You could start back at the Phillipines, then include Vietnam, a host of Island Nations, some countries in Africa, and the US running coups in others.

That doesn't excuse other countries that do the same, or other ideologies that people do violence in the name of.

No ones bad behaviour justifies others bad behaviour. Each is able to be judged on their own merits.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:37 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
The US certainly has invaded a great deal more countries than Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. You could start back at the Phillipines, then include Vietnam, a host of Island Nations, some countries in Africa, and the US running coups in others.

Thank you for clearing that up, Vikorr. It is rarely spoken of. You forgot to mention the entire Central and South America.

The point is, the Muslim thing is all just another USA propagandist sham. All based on 911 lies.

If the US had not spent its entire existence stealing the wealth and killing the people of most of the nations of the world, the Earth could be a peaceful place.

The Nazis, the Japanese, some others were blamed for their transgressions but the USA has gotten away with all of its transgressions, the sum of which make others seem like pikers.
cicerone imposter

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:00 am
@vikorr,
Trump has really given Muslims a bad reputation which are all lies. They make up 23% of the world population, but hardly the folks who commit the most atrocities or crimes against humanity. Some people need to educate themselves on the history of wars.