Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump has really given Muslims a bad reputation which are all lies.

Why do you bother? You know nothing about Islam.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump has really given Muslims a bad reputation which are all lies.

Some truth in your post, CI, which is refreshing. But as always it never goes far enough. It always stops way short of the truth.

Bush et al started the lies, Obama advanced them further and y'all have supported these vicious US war crimes and US terrorism. And as you noted, ALL based on nothing but a pack of lies.

Y'all are aware of the millions you have all helped slaughter, aren't you?
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:09 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Y'all are aware of the millions you have all helped slaughter, aren't you?

Slaughter is Islam's middle name. Jihad has claimed 270 million lives and we are still counting. Again, for Christ's sake do some research. Stop being willfully ignorant.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:13 am
@coldjoint,
Such drivel. You can tell that all this Muslim stuff that dumb ass, racist conservatives put out is BS.

It's all so new to the US propaganda system.

There was never any need for it back when the US had the commies to scare the brainless US populace.

Y'all are aware of the millions you have all helped slaughter, but still you persist in pointing fingers.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:17 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Such drivel. You can tell that all this Muslim stuff that dumb ass, racist conservatives put out is BS.

First of all Islam is not a race. Second, what I say about Islam I can prove. Third, you know nothing but the standard rhetoric of apologists and progressive idiots who want the same control Islam wants.
cicerone imposter

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:56 am
@coldjoint,
You're a bigot with no real concept of any religion or other people's opinions. We are not "apologists" for any group.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're a bigot with no real concept of any religion or other people's opinions.

One of your favorite words. You bring it out when you have nothing to say.
I can prove what I say about Islam with Islam's own words. And I can tell you opinions do not matter in Islam. Muhammad completed the religion and is Islams first and last word, which means the lip service from Muslims means nothing if it does not agree with Muhammad.

And what Muhammad said is to wage eternal war until Allah and Sharia dominate the world. About 40% of Muslims actively work toward that goal. So called peaceful Muslims are irrelevant, kind of like your posts.

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:06 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I can prove what I say about Islam with Islam's own words.

Christians own words in the bible reveal that they are much more violent, adhere more to violence. The history of the USA, UK, ... reveal this to be the truth.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:08 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Christians

We are not talking about Christians, are we?
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:11 am
@coldjoint,
Of course you don't want to do that, talk about anything but the meme/lie/propaganda.

That is central to your/the US's propaganda. Always has been, always will be.

Talk about predicatable!
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:19 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Of course you don't want to do that, talk about anything but the meme/lie/propaganda.

You consider the Koran and Hadith propaganda?
Quote:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

That is not propaganda that holy scripture to Muslims. Some examples.
Quote:
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quote:
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quote:
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

There are no commands for open ended warfare in the Bible. If you can find one, post it.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:24 am
@coldjoint,
'Violence more common' in Bible than Quran, text analysis reveals ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › Culture › Books
Feb 9, 2016 - An analysis into whether the Quran is more violent than the Bible found killing and destruction occur more frequently in the Christian texts than lent_than.html
Feb 18, 2016 - The Old Testament of the Bible is significantly more violent than the Quran, with more than twice as many mentions of destruction or killing, ..
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:29 am
@camlok,
Quote:
The Old Testament of the Bible is significantly more violent than the Quran

When was the last terror attack where a verse from the OT was cited as a reason for that attack? Your link goes to a story about Cohen. Think before you post, you are wasting my time, and your own. Also the Bible is nowhere near as relevant as the Koran in today's world. It is only mentioned when Islam is exposed for what it is.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
You are doing the American thing, avoid facts and the truth like the plague. That is the only thing that keep the US propaganda mill operating so well, incredibly gullible people. AKA Americans.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
When was the last terror attack where a verse from the OT was cited as a reason for that attack?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ... .

Bush was always invoking dog almighty to bless the war criminal/terrorist USA. Talk about irony!
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:46 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ... .

Those places have nothing to do with what Islam says. They cannot change anything.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
These poor countries are a perfectly illustrate that it is the USA, and its western poodles that are the real evil.

You keep ignoring the fact that the US illegally invades other sovereign nations based on the usual USA bald faced lies. Lies that children can see through. Just as there was no Gulf of Tonkin or the Maine, there were no hijackers, Arab or otherwise.

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 11:55 am
@camlok,
I just noticed your signature. You are not worth my time .Bye.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why do you bother? You know nothing about Islam.

A person who swallows US Nazi right wing propaganda cannot make claims to know things about anything.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 06:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I can prove what I say about Islam with Islam's own words.
I can produce words from the Bible with similar commands to murder non-believers. Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Fairly clear, isn't it? A book, claimed by many to be "holy" in some way, instructs people to murder persons who do not believe in their god. Why haven't we heard more about this? Because many Christians are content to ignore certain parts of their bible while obsessing about others (i.e., cherry picking). And what of those who do not ignore such parts of their "sacred" text? We call them extremists...or worse
0 Replies