Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 10:36 am
@vikorr,
Don't be so self-conscience. My post just followed your's, and this site gives credit to the previous post.
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 10:37 am
@gungasnake,
You're absolutely right! How about peaceful western nations or peaceful Asian nations?
gungasnake

Wed 2 May, 2018 02:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
There simply isn't any sort of moral equivalence in that picture. Reasonable people can come to some sort of an accommodation with any other religion on Earth but islam is a special case for which the normal rules simply do not apply.
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 02:46 pm
@gungasnake,
But, it is fair to use a wide brush for Islam?
coldjoint

Wed 2 May, 2018 03:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
But, it is fair to use a wide brush for Islam

When there are 16 million Muslims bent on domination that have a support system, yes.
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 04:07 pm
@coldjoint,
How do you know they are bent on domination?
oralloy

Wed 2 May, 2018 04:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Maybe it is all those wars of conquest that they keep waging against the entire world.
0 Replies

vikorr

Wed 2 May, 2018 04:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Don't be so self-conscience. My post just followed your's, and this site gives credit to the previous post.

Err. That's not how it's meant to work. If you don't want to reply to particular poster, you use "Reply to All" at the bottom of the page. Creates confusion otherwise.

If you want to see what a person replied to, you click on the name above the reply. Surely you know this.
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 04:26 pm
@vikorr,
I'm one of the first members on a2k, and never was told what I did was wrong.
vikorr

Wed 2 May, 2018 05:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It just creates confusion.

The benefits of using it correctly when there are multiple posters on a thread are there to be seen.
gungasnake

Wed 2 May, 2018 07:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
But, it is fair to use a wide brush for Islam?

In fact it is fair.

Muhammed's resume is basically that of a bandit chieftain or warlord. The religion was deliberately put together in such a way as to facilitate the control of increasingly large confederations of bandit tribes. It glorifies the kinds of **** that bandits do.

And, basically, the fact that 80 percent of muslims are perfectly peaceful and live perfectly normal lives or as close as possible to that given the realities they face, is irrelevant; it is the lunatics who are interpreting the religion, as it is written and as 1400 years of history declare it to be, correctly. And to complete the picture, there is no central authority in I-slam to try to put a stop to any of the bullshit. Anybody in the muslim world can declare himself to be an imam, a mufti, an imperial wizard or whatever, and start issuing fatwas and, until they devise some central authority which is disconnected from Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism, any fatwa will remain just as valid as any other.

gungasnake

Wed 2 May, 2018 07:48 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b4/91/6f/b4916f24fe0a4dc8d0c77ab40f10bece.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 08:13 pm
@gungasnake,
We have American lunatics too!
coldjoint

Wed 2 May, 2018 08:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
We have American lunatics too!

Inspired by all sorts of things. Islam is designed to churn out lunatics like Ford does cars. We can't stop crazy and we can't fix stupid. We can stop Islamic terror.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 May, 2018 08:55 pm
@vikorr,
Okay, I'll try to remember. It's strange nobody complained about it before now.
vikorr

Thu 3 May, 2018 06:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
I used to do the same until a frequent poster pointed it out to me.
0 Replies

vikorr

Mon 7 May, 2018 01:20 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I think he is a terrified apologist. As far as being a supporter? He is an enabler sending out a message to Islam that there a no men left in the UK, so do what you will and please eat me last.
Although you believe we've spoken enough about Izzy, I've thought about your quote above, and I don't think 'terrified apologist' explains it.

Even apologists will condemn terrorism - they just excuse it by putting a different slant on the the driving forces behind it. The format for apologists is "Yes, but...<apology>"

All apologists, when faced with ongoing evidence contrary to their stance, feel the need to to acknowledge ongoing evidence that is contrary to their beliefs (to not do so is fundamentally delusional), but continue to offer excuses.

Izzy has never followed the above format of an apologist. He:
- won't even acknowledge an islamist terrorism event.
- won't condemn islamist terrorism
- won't speak of the ideology that they claim motivates them

On the other side, Izzy:
- will only condemn violence in/by the west
- will shout vitriol at anyone who condems Islamist Terrorism

What other conclusion is there, but that he supports such terrorism.

I still think it's a sad thing, this sort of blind hatred and bias. It drives wedges between societies, fosters ongoing violence, and prevents solutions from being reached. Only open acknowledgement of the issues has any hope of reaching a peaceful solution. That last may be me just being hopeful. I've never been sure of that (but surer of that than any other way).
coldjoint

Mon 7 May, 2018 09:49 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Only open acknowledgement of the issues has any hope of reaching a peaceful solution.

I kind of doubt the peaceful part but confronting the problem and educating non-Muslims what Islam thinks of them and their plans(obligations).

People need to know Islam will never coexist with another society, especially one with equal justice and civil rights for all.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 8 May, 2018 11:20 am
One thing to keep in mind... Even if terrorism were to cease for all time on our planet this very day, all that would do for muslims is leave them with their collection of secondary problems such as slavery, FGM, inbreeding (entire nations with average IQ less than the 70 point cutoff point for mental retardation), acid attacks, death by stoning for insufficient hijab, burkas, batcha-bazi boys and all the rest of it.

Winston Churchill was on the money on this one:

Quote:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apa­thy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
coldjoint

Tue 8 May, 2018 11:48 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
FGM, inbreeding (entire nations with average IQ less than the 70 point cutoff point for mental retardation), acid attacks, death by stoning for insufficient hijab, burkas, batcha-bazi boys and all the rest of it.

The people that want them do not deal with them. They leave that up to their subjects(citizens) who had better not complain about it or face a fine or jail time.