Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

vikorr

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 01:43 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
I'll let you in on a little secret...I hate Muslim Terrorists
Each to their own. I've never hated anyone in my life. Obviously the fact that you do, leads you to 'know' that others must too. I'll let you in a little secret of my own - we are not all the same. But as I said, despite the wide variation in human emotional maturity (or just plain difference), you possess a know-it-all attitude about others motives, coupled with dreadful ignorance.

Quote:
You say people ignore the breadth, frequency and severity of terrorism...how do you know this ?
My own experience.

That said, if you would like, I could probably quote around 20 times in this thread where I've said to certain posters 'you haven't yet even acknowledged any of the evidence / you refuse to even discuss the evidence...of real life events'...very obvious evidence of such in this very thread.

...and further, it's obvious by now that you do not want me posting links to ongoing violence in the name of Islam, or you would not be trying your best to argue against the posting of such, so far calling me (for posting links to current events): nazi, crusader, hater, trying to instill hate & fear, self-appointer, ESP possessor, only person capable of such yadda yadda...all because I post links to such current events.

... so your own example lends more evidence to the fact that most people (wilfully or ignorantly) ignore the breadth/frequency/severity of violence in the name of Islam

You do realise you are building a great case against yourself as a hater?

Personally I don't think you are interested in reasons (no matter how valid). Each reason you have provided as basis for your assessment, has been shown to either be faulty, flat out wrong, or have another credible reason behind it. Yet you have not acknowledged your mistakes, and each step you have taken to support your mistakes has lead to more and more desperate attempts to find 'something' that must indicate hate.

It is likely just the hate in your own heart that you now see. as you accuse others of it.

viewpointstoday

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:03 am
@CerealKiller,
The Catholic Church was "an issue until the Martin Luther (10 November 1483 – 18 February 1546) the seminal figure of the 16th-century movement in Christianity known later as the Protestant Reformation. Perhaps we nearing the same time frame for an "Islam Reformation".
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:29 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
I've never hated anyone in my life.
What a legend .

Quote:
you possess a know-it-all attitude about others motives
Ahhh...is this the same Igor who knows what people dont know and is out to edcuate the world ?

Quote:
'you haven't yet even acknowledged any of the evidence / you refuse to even discuss the evidence...of real life events'
Dont distress yourself, I acknowledgethe evidence of real life events I just havent seen much discussion from you apart from you "know" what people dont know, because of your "experience". How much experience do you have of 7 billion people ? Any experience with Muslims ? Apart from press reports which you must use to educate the masses because they are ignorant which you know from your experience .

Quote:
You do realise you are building a great case against yourself as a hater?
Owwww.....now that one hurt ! But Igor, I am a hater . I know what I hate and am in no delusions about being a Saint, unlike you who hates nobody...round of applause for Igor, a modern day Saint !!

Quote:
It is likely just the hate in your own heart that you now see. as you accuse others of it
Hey I fell in love with you when you convinced me you had ESP and were on a mission to educate the world, you dont have to show off your PhD in Psychology too !

Quote:
.all because I post links to such current events.
Tell me, what do you hope to achieve and dont give me any bullshit about educating . I hope to reduce the shock impact of posters like you who are very noble and kind and lovely and experienced and dont hate anyone....sought of like Gandhi only far superior...and if they create hate in others well then they did so in a very friendly matter by "documenting evidence" and have no responsibility .

vikorr

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 03:02 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Ahhh...is this the same Igor
Quote:
Owwww.....now that one hurt ! But Igor
Oh dear, now the hater has descended to name calling

Well, by now it's obvious how much hate you possess: the unreasonableness, the attempts at demonisation, the condescension, the name calling, the believing others are liars, and the denigration that are the hallmarks of hate.

Conversations with such know-it-all haters aren't to my taste, so this is likely to be our last conversation together.

I think I will return to just posting links to current events.
hawkeye10

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 05:24 am
@vikorr,
Quote:

Oh please, you argue incendiary views here on a somewhat regular basis, often well.

Let's keep the honesty going, Mkay?
vikorr

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 05:43 am
@hawkeye10,
My comments were made regarding conversations with Ionus.

I'm sure, as you follow this thread, that you saw me make similar comments towards Parados (when he displayed a great length of similarly unreasonable behaviour)...and followed through. So they were honest comments (if that's the type of honesty you were referring to).

If you were referring to honesty in terms of engaging in argument...it seems unlikely to achieve much...even if I indulge in argument from time to time. A compilation of related and ongoing events seems much more likely to achieve the stirring of peoples curiosity as to the cause than argument.
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 05:57 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Oh dear, now the hater has descended to name calling
Igor is an offensive name ? I cant be bothered looking up vikorr every time I want to address you .

Quote:
Well, by now it's obvious how much hate you possess: the unreasonableness, the attempts at demonisation, the condescension, the name calling, the believing others are liars, and the denigration that are the hallmarks of hate.
Look at the pretence ! If only I posted hate material like you do, you would be very happy with me . Igor, if that is your real name, I recognised you as a Saint ! The opposite of demonisation ! Actually none of those are a hallmark of hate, but I understand you are trying very hard.

Quote:
But of course ! You are on a mission from God ! The people of Earth must be educated ! You have seen their ignorance .
0 Replies

vikorr

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 06:58 am
@hawkeye10,
By the way, in terms of 'incendiary views':

It is my view that Govt (in Australia) is slowly losing control over it's ability to moderate the amount of hate being generated towards Islam, because they refuse to openly admit there is a problem..

The problem is:

- it seems that educated people are much more likely to apologise for violence in the name of Islam, and do their best to ignore whether or not the religion contributes to it. Educated people of course, control the govt.

Vs

- while among uneducated people, for whom actions tend to speak much louder than words...They see the actions (terrorism around the world) not matching the words (politicians claiming it is a religion of peace)...and these two things together create more fear than admitting a problem (as when admitting something, people can at least be reassured that govt understands the problem and is addressing it).

The longer this goes on (not admitting a problem vs ongoing terrorist events), the more govt loses control of the message, the more hate is generated without moderation.

For Australia, as previously stated, it is my opinion that at this stage, the govt is slowly losing control of the message, and it's ability to moderate the amount of hate in the country.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 08:33 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
How many do you think live next to a Muslim ghetto ?

Considering there are Muslim ghettos all over Europe and Scandinavia, you tell me.
And do the numbers mean something now? You talk around them so often.
farmerman

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 08:59 am
@coldjoint,
we don't call em ghettos in the US, we call ours "neighborhoods" oor "Inner cities"
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:02 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
we don't call em ghettos in the US,

We don't have the Muslim problem Europe does, yet. With people like you, we will.
farmerman

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:03 am
@coldjoint,
"Muslim problem"... I hope you don't run for chancellor bozo

US still does a better job of enculturting our immigrants because we have no real concept of a "Pure Qmerican Race" like they do in Europe.
If Europe keeps isolating its immigrants, well, tuff can be self-fulfilling eh?
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:13 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If Europe keeps isolating its immigrants,

Muslims are told not to assimilate. Turkish Muslims in Germany were told by Erdogan not to adopt the German culture. They isolate themselves. And the European governments allow it.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:25 am
http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/threat.jpg

http://liberallogic101.com/?p=23089
farmerman

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:36 am
@coldjoint,
You are the ISLAMOPHOBE. Are you that stupid that you don't recognize your reflection in your Klan approved mirror?
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:55 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
You are the ISLAMOPHOBE

You are an idiot. The word "Islamophobia" is a club devised by the Muslim apologists to stifle criticism.

You have seen what the scripture of Islam says. You have seen the clerics preaching hate. You have seen the beheadings and children being buried alive.
It is not Islamophobia if they are really trying to kill you.

What part of that don't you understand? Are these people Islamophobes, or dead Islamophobes?

Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2015.03.18 (Tunis, Tunisia) - Seventeen Western tourists are among twenty innocents shot to death at a museum by Islamic terrorists.
2015.03.18 (Yakutat, Pakistan) - The Taliban gun down a secular-leaning politician.
2015.03.18 (Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan) - A suicide car bomber sends seven innocents to the hereafter.
2015.03.17 (Wajir, Kenya) - Three are killed when Islamists throw a grenade into a shop, followed by machine-gun fire.
2015.03.17 (Golfo, Cameroon) - Sharia advocates on motorbikes fire into a crowd, killing a civilian.
2015.03.16 (Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan) - A woman and child Fare among four people liquidated by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:58 am
Quote:
Stop Smearing Critics of Islam as Islamophobes
Branding everything a "phobia" stifles meaningful debate.

Quote:
Yep, that’s right—not content that the editors and cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo have already been summarily executed for the “crime” of Islamophobia, the IHRC now wants to posthumously insult them, metaphorically branding their corpses with the i-word so that everyone remembers what scumbags they were.

The IHRC, a charity founded in 1997 to research, study, and bleat about anyone who is less than fawning about Islam, initiated the Annual Islamophobia Awards in 2003. The winners are, of course, not actually anti-Muslim bigots, but simply people who have had the temerity to criticize some aspect of Islamic faith or culture.

So Ayaan Hirsi Ali has won one for failing to show sufficient respect to the religion that ruined her childhood. How dare she! Tony Blair was awarded one as well, proving that even painfully PC politicians who go around quoting the Koran and saying what a wonderful religion Islam is can still find themselves labelled haters.

And now, eclipsing even those previous undeserving winners, Charlie Hebdo has been dishonored with an award. On March 7, exactly two months after the massacre—nice—the IHRC christened that mag the worst of the international Islamophobes. No one from the magazine was available to pick up the award, of course, since many of its writers are now dead.

The IHRC’s labelling of freshly-killed satirists is like a post-mortem justification for the massacre itself, a reminder of the “crimes” these people committed prior to being shot at their desks. In fact, it’s merely a less bloody version of the Islamic State’s habit of hanging a placard around the neck of some poor bloke about to be crucified or pushed off a building: a reminder of the wickedness done by these individuals who are being, or have been, executed.

http://reason.com/archives/2015/03/17/stop-smearing-critics-of-islam-as-islamo
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:59 am
@coldjoint,
You need to send me 59.95$ and Ill cure whatever ails you pinky.
Does fear run everything you do?

What about Skinheds if youre a Jew or Black?

stay as Naïve as you are, youre a hoot
NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Thu 19 Mar, 2015 10:10 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
What about Skinheds if youre a Jew or Black?

Why don't you give me a list of the Skinheads attacks? Are they daily like Islamic terrorists, are they even weekly? And how about the number of deaths from Skinheads? Any facts or just your whiny ass progressive garbage that defends evil because it is popular to do so.

Honestly, you people are so shallow and amoral, it is amazing.
0 Replies