Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

coldjoint

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:51 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Is this the sort of person who contributes to a civil society?

No.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/TROP.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:52 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Extremist movements stress mindless conformity among their members. Independent thinking is discouraged.

It works for Bob.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 04:10 pm
@wmwcjr,
a lot of the look-alike is due to inbreeding....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:33 am
The irony of Gungasnake complaining about others being inbred. A creature so inbred it can't comprehend something as simple evolution.
coldjoint

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:43 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The irony

Quote:
The Islamization of Britain in 2014

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4996/britain-islamization
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:46 am
So much inbreeding in CJ's family that even the pet pig has a clubfoot.
coldjoint

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:47 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So much inbreeding in CJ's family that even the pet pig has a clubfoot.

Coward.
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:23 pm
I often find myself thinking that that people who believe in their minds that they are 'defenders of what is right /the truth' should be above such obvious hate. It renders such posters hypocritical (for they spew hatred while denouncing hate), and just another part of the problem (hate breeds hate)...with any legitimate points they may raise often getting ignored because of such behaviour. Both sides are then perceived by the other as 'ignorant haters'...which is ironic.
coldjoint

Tue 30 Dec, 2014 10:48 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
I often find myself thinking that that people who believe in their minds that they are 'defenders of what is right /the truth' should be above such obvious hate.

What I find is that willful ignorance coupled with that hate is worse. What kind of people would not call out Islam? Or, what kind of people would not?

0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:02 am
The only difference between the Taliban and, Gungasnake, Oralboy and Coldjoint is that the Taliban view the pig as unclean as opposed to a sexual partner.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:17 am
Izzy is a coward. His posts should be viewed as those of a coward.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:33 am
Says the pathetic runt hiding behind his gun.

What's the matter? Scared of the big bad world you craven little ****?
coldjoint

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:40 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Says the pathetic runt hiding behind his gun.

I don't own a gun. And you are hiding behind mindless rhetoric from your emasculated leaders. Islam is taking over your country and you know it.

And a fly swatter is enough to protect myself from anyone like you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 11:07 am
It doesn't take bravery to pick on a minority, that's something pathetic, cowardly bits of **** do.

You haven't got a ******* clue what most Moslems are like because you're a mentally subnormal inbred chimp that gets all its information from bigoted Nazi websites.
coldjoint

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It doesn't take bravery to pick on a minority,

Well, it certainly doesn't take guts to let a minority run your country and ignore your laws. That would be the Muslims and the cowards are the UK.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
gets all its information from bigoted Nazi websites.

Here is some information from the Koran and other Islamic literature.
Quote:
The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:

Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons who believe in Muhammad.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam under enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.

The Koran is bigoted? It sure is, and it is chocked full of hate. Or are saying those verses are not hateful? That is from the horses mouth, and you are a horses ass.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Quran-Hate.htm
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 11:37 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Finally

A cartoon character instead of an answer? That is deflection, and just more proof you are a rank and pitiful coward.
Quote:

Consider the elements that define hate speech:

Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it

Moral comparison based on this distinction

Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own

The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership

A call to violence against members of other groups

Sadly, and despite the best intentions of many decent people who are Muslim, the Quran qualifies as hate speech on each count.

No Nazi website, a truthful look at Islams holiest book.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 02:39 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
I often find myself thinking that that people who believe in their minds that they are 'defenders of what is right /the truth' should be above such obvious hate. It renders such posters hypocritical (for they spew hatred while denouncing hate),

I notice that you wrote that neutrally, so that it doesn't identify who the good guys and bad guys are.

However, I disagree with that neutrality. I say that izzythepush is undeniably the bad guy here.

I also disagree with the accusation of hypocrisy. There is a significant moral difference between "an evil person spouting horrible things" and "a good person resolutely condemning evilness".

vikorr wrote:
and just another part of the problem (hate breeds hate)...

It may well be true that evil people become even more disruptive when good people stand in opposition to them. However, I don't think the problem is good people making a stand against evil. I think the problem is evil people.

vikorr wrote:
...with any legitimate points they may raise often getting ignored because of such behaviour.

Evil people ignore legitimate points no matter what happens. It isn't the fault of those who stand against their evilness.

vikorr wrote:
Both sides are then perceived by the other as 'ignorant haters'...

I doubt that. Evil people know that they are lying when they falsely accuse good people of their own evilness.
vikorr

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
Hello Oralloy,

I wrote neutrally because the concept can be applied to both sides with slightly different wording. I also wrote neutrally because it's something that can be applied to so many other 'conversational conflicts'.

Despite your disagreement - what I described is played out over and over again, in these forums, and in daily life (think political discussions), and right around the world.

I've noticed that you and I rarely see eye to eye on these forums. In relation to most of your reasoning for disagreeing - I think you either misconstrued, or missed the point of most of what I wrote. For example:

Quote:
Evil people ignore legitimate points no matter what happens. It isn't the fault of those who stand against their evilness.
I don't buy into fault. There is contributing circumstances, and personal responsibility. In recognising that:
- people have particular traits
- and observing that particular conversations usually result in a particular pattern of behaviour because of those traits,
it's easy enough to forsee what outcome certain contributing circumstances (ie use of certain words / phrases / accusations) will result in. That outcome doesn't remove personal responsibility...and... the person who is trying to get their message across would be silly to keep triggering a persons ingrained response to conflict that results in a negative outcome.

As examples: Negotiators, Police Negotiators, Pick Up artists, Charismatic Leaders, Salespeople...they all follow this rule...avoid language that results in the other person not hearing your message / getting angry / losing face etc. And on the other side, though not related to my last post - use language that facilitates them hearing or considering your message.

Who the worst hater is, is often a matter of perspective. For example, here - Izzy uses language full of hate...and likely, to Izzy's perspective, it is justified because of other posters 'message that is full of hate'...even if they aren't using hateful language itself. Hence what I said...both sides consider the other ignorant haters.