Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

vikorr

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:13 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm sure parados understands somewhere deep down that his behaviour is due to the fact he is fearful that Islam does in fact contribute to the violence committed in it's name. Were he not fearful of such, there would be no need for him to:

- avoid judging a thing with differences (in this case, Islam) on it's own merits
- avoid discussing evidence of violence in Islams name
- avoid discussing matching texts from Islams holy books

And the avoidance of such wouldn't result in:
- multiple cases of terrible logic
- multiple attempts to misrepresent others positions.
- multiple attempts to divert the topic onto irrelevant subjects

I've little doubt that in a determined racists arguments, he would be able to point out similar problems (as both occur when a person refuses to judge a thing <containing differences> on it's own merits), and likely howl them down...but in this, he has his own blind spot.

He has stooped to the same tactics they use (and continues even after his unethical tactics & behaviour is pointed out) - and it's very, very obvious by now, that engaging with him is quite pointless.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:40 pm
@vikorr,
You are right. And the merits you mentioned play no part in progressive reasoning. Things are not based on merit, but gain. Both ideologies are takers and will do anything necessary to accomplish control.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:27 pm
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/BxHEsuwCEAAwhhf_jpglarge-vi.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:46 am
@vikorr,
I see rather than discussing Islam you have decided to simply attack me.

Let's examine your statements.
Quote:
- avoid judging a thing with differences (in this case, Islam) on it's own merits
If you want to judge something on it's merits then you don't use anecdotes and cherry picked verses that only present one side of the issue.
Quote:
- avoid discussing evidence of violence in Islams name
I have never avoided discussing it. You on the other hand have avoided discussing peace in the name of Islam. If you were really interested in judging Islam on it's merits then you would discuss both sides of Islam. You have not done so.
Quote:

- avoid discussing matching texts from Islams holy books
That doesn't make much sense? What does whether text matches between books have to do with Islam has a whole? We can find the same peaceful verses in matching texts. You have not discussed that which shows you are not willing to judge Islam on it's merits but only are willing to point out the violence in Islam. That is not discussing on it's merits.
Quote:

And the avoidance of such wouldn't result in:
- multiple cases of terrible logic
Actually, it is you that is using terrible logic. If Islam is the cause of violence then you would also have to admit that Islam is the cause of non violence when practiced by Muslims. To not allow for both is to show you are using terrible logic. To claim either is a false conclusion but if your logic accepts one false conclusion then you must accept the other or you are not using your logic consistently which is "terrible logic."
Quote:
- multiple attempts to misre present others positions.
Since you refuse to admit your opinion how can anyone misrepresent it? I asked 3 questions to clarify your opinion and you denied all three yet your statements clearly seem to imply that you think Islam causes violence. Why don't you state your opinion in one sentence then we can compare that statement to list you have just accused me of failing at.
Quote:
- multiple attempts to divert the topic onto irrelevant subjects
And who just spent an entire post diverting the topic to Parados?
Squeakybro

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:23 am
@parados,
I sympathize with Islam people they have been deceived. Just like the Jews with the old testament. That is why Jesus had to come and tell us.

2 Cor 3:9-15
9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:54 am
@parados,
Quote:
I see rather than discussing Islam you have decided to simply attack me.

He didn't attack you wonderbaby. He said there is no point in talking to you anymore. Your input has nothing to do with Islams blatant atrocities that are clearly sanctioned by the Islamic doctrine. You are willfully ignorant and therefore irrelevant.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 11:22 am
Quote:
Your Daily Muslim #632: Muhammad Yousuf Gujjar
Posted by Your Daily Muslim on November 6, 2014 in Anti-Christian, Men, Misc Islam-Related Homicide, Pakistan, Violence Against Women

muhammad yousuf gujjar

Islam does not tolerate blasphemy, with it being punishable by death under sharia. Of course, this has resulted in an extreme form of vigilantism on the part of many Muslims, who are chomping at the bit to satiate their bloodlust. One such Muslim is 50-year-old Pakistani kiln owner Muhammad Yousuf Gujjar. When two of his employees, a married Christian couple, wanted to quit because he was not paying them, Gujjar demanded they pay him 500,000 rupees. Uhh, your employer should pay you, not the other way around… but aside from being a terrible boss, Gujjar is also a terrible human being.

When local Muslims had seen the woman burning some of a dead father-in-law’s old belongings, they started a rumor she had been burning the Qur’an because it was known she and her husband were Christians. This led Gujjar to take her and her husband hostage in a back room at his facility. Gujjar told many area residents where he was keeping the couple, and why. The local Muslims demanded more justice than the two being held captive against their will, so they swarmed Gujjar’s facility. The woman, who was pregnant, was shown no mercy; the angry mob of 100 or so Muslims broke her legs so she could not get away. The crowd screamed “Allahu akbar,” “death to blasphemers,” and “death to the infidel Christians.”

Then, Gujjar and the mob beat the couple before dragging them into the kiln, burning them alive. Many local police were present – as part of the savage horde. Investigators who heard of the crime only found shards of bone and small clumps of hair remaining at the scene. Whether or not any of the Muslims involved in this heinous act will face justice remains to be seen.

Don't hold your breath.

http://yourdailymuslim.com/
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:53 pm
STRONG DELUSIONS

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
(NKJ)
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)
XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing? Do you think you can get to God without Jesus?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)
One Eyed Mind

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:55 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who is Satan?

Isn't he the guy that killed 10 people under God's control, while God killed 2,000,000 people?

Hang on let me check - YEP, HE'S THE GUY.
Squeakybro

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:59 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
God doesn't kill anyone that is satans job.
SATAN MADE IN THE IMAGE OF THE WRATH OF GOD

2 Sam 24:1 O.T.
1 Again the anger of the LORD was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
1 Chr 21:1
1 Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.
1 Chr 21:8
8 So David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing; but now, I pray, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly."
Isa 54:16
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.
Isa 16:4
4 Let My outcasts dwell with you, O Moab; be a shelter to them from the face of the spoiler. For the extortioner is at an end, devastation ceases, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
Mal 3:11
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts;
2 Sam 24:16
16 And when the angel stretched out His hand over Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the destruction, and said to the angel who was destroying the people, "It is enough; now restrain your hand." And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
IKing 22:20-23
20 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
22 "The LORD said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
23 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
2 Chr 18:19-22
19 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab king of Israel to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
20 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.' The LORD said to him, 'In what way?'
21 "So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.'
22 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
(NKJ)
N.T.

Heb 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
Rom 4:14
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
1Thes 5:9-10
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rom 5:8-9
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. But satan has to get permission to exercise wrath. That was and is his job. But because of pride he becomes the devil to deceive us. Once we are deceived into sinning then he exercises his right as satan to punish us.
God doesnt kill anyone. But He allows satan to do his job. You won't find the word devil in the old testament. Jesus came to reveal all this to us.

Heb 2:14
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
(NKJ)

John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
(NKJ)

vikorr

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:06 am
@Squeakybro,
Is this somehow a thread about Christianity? Surely you can find a more appropriate thread to post in.
Squeakybro

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:44 am
@vikorr,
My heart goes out to anyone who is deceived. I just show people what the bible says. They can read it for themselves.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 11:46 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky, I hope you don't mind, but I need some clarity here,

Are you suggesting that Satan is under the employ of God? or has been at any point in scripture?
coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 12:10 pm
Quote:
Another fact about the language: Muslims like to boast of how elegant Arab is used in the Quran - they even claim it is so elegant that it must be made by the god! (There exists no proofs for Allah, and they try to find such ones wherever there is a possibility.) And thank you very much for a nice language - it was polished for some 250 years (from ca. 650 AD to ca. 900 AD) by some of the best brains Islam had. But the elegance of the language just is the wrapping - it does not help very much with an elegant and exquisite wrapping paper, if the contents are low quality and/or invalid. (A holy book clearly not backed by a god, is invalid as a basis for a true religion. Such a book at best is a collection of legends or fairy tales and a basis for superstition - and for power for the leaders - or at worst a tool for dark forces.)

http://www.1000mistakes.com/
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 12:46 pm
@Smileyrius,
Well obcourse he is, in a way. Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. Jesus was created in the image of the righteousness of God. And we are created in the image of God.
Look at it like this. You have a bad side and a good side. Your good side tries to keep your bad side in line. But if you did away with your good side your bad side would go wild. God created satan and satans alter ego(devil) is what went wrong. The devil deceive us into sinning. So that satan can punish us.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:17 pm
The lies come from the most powerful man(lack of a better word)in the free world.
Quote:
Obama passes on noble Jewish Talmudic teaching as Islamic

Now I will examine the full story behind that verse. Recall that the verse commenced with “On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel”. Now the questions are:

On what account?

Was it really ordained for the Children of Israel by God? Was it there in the Torah?

For this, we need to examine verses 5.27-5.31 of the Quran, which narrate the story of two sons of Adam:

Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to God): It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: "Be sure I will slay thee." "Surely," said the former, "God doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous. If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong. The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones. Then God sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he; "Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?" then he became full of regrets.

“Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to God): It was accepted from one, but not from the other”… Nothing is very clear in these verses unless we refer the Torah, where the story of Abel and Cain, the sons of Adam, is narrated. Now Quran does not even contain the names of the two sons of Adam and their sacrifices to God. So what is the purpose of repeating the incomplete story in the Quran, when the complete one is already narrated in the Torah as this:

...And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto HaShem. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And HaShem had respect unto Abel and to his offering; but unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

The rejection of Cain’s offering made him jealous and he killed Abel. Now what has this got to do with verse 5.32? Only one individual was murdered. There was no intent/action on part of Cain to commit mass murders. Secondly, this verse 5.32 said to be ordained for Jews is not found in Torah at all. It is found in Talmud. Let us see what Talmud says in Mishnah Sanhedrin:

You may also be aware of the fact that there is no similarity between civil and criminal cases. In civil cases one may repay the money damage and he is atoned; but in criminal cases the blood of the person executed, and of his descendants to the end of all generations, clings to the originator of his execution. So do we find in the case of Cain, who slew his brother. It reads [Gen. iv. 10]: "The voice of the 'bloods' of thy brother are crying unto me from the ground." It does not read "blood," but "bloods," which means his blood and the blood of his descendants. [According to others it reads "bloods" in the plural, because his blood was scattered all over the trees and stones.] Therefore the man was created singly, to teach that he who destroys one soul of a human being, the Scripture considers him as if he should destroy a whole world, and him who saves one soul of Israel, the Scripture considers him as if he should save a whole world. And also because of peace among creatures, so that one should not say: My grandfather was greater than yours; and also that the heretic shall not say: There are many creators in heaven; and also to proclaim the glory of the Holy One, blessed be He. For a human being stamps many coins with one stamp, and all of them are alike; but the King of the kings of kings, the Holy One, blessed be He, has stamped every man with the stamp of Adam the First, and nevertheless not one of them is like the other. Therefore every man may say: The world was created for my sake, hence I must be upright, just, etc.

Thus, the verse—“he who destroys one soul of a human being, the Scripture considers him as if he should destroy a whole world, and him who saves one soul of Israel, the Scripture considers him as if he should save a whole world”—is not there in the sacred Torah. Actually, it was the commentary or interpretation of Jewish scholars/Rabbis of the Torah. The above commentary explains Genesis 4:10 and also the spiritual significance of the Adam and Eve story. It explains why only one Adam was created and not multiple of Adams. Muhammad, from his patchy knowledge, failed to figure out that this was a commentary on Genesis 4.10 and the significance of the creation of Adam story, and mistook it to be a revealed text. He distorted the sublime teachings of Talmud to this:

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

In fact, many Muslims do not quote the full text of verse 5.32, because it is a badly messed up and distorted version of the original from the Talmud, and that quoting the full verse will cause them embarrassment. In this context, it is worth examining Maulana Maududi’s comments:

It is a pity that the precious words which embody God's ordinance are to be found nowhere in the Bible today. The Talmud, however, does mention this subject…… The Talmud also mentions that in trials for murder, the Israelite judges used to address the witnesses as follows: Whoever kills one person, merits punishment as if he had slain all the men in the world.

Maududi acknowledges that the verse 5.32, said to be revealed by God to the Jews, are not there in Torah but in the Talmud. But he cleverly conceals the full context, in which these words are found in the Talmud.

Conclusion

Muhammad, aka Allah, erroneously mistook Quran 5:32 to be a revealed verse of the Torah. He didn’t know that it was in the Talmud and couldn’t figure out how “Whoever kills one person, merits punishment as if he had slain all the men in the world” was connected to the Abel and Cain story.

And President Obama, out of his ignorance or deception, obviously passed on the noble Jewish teaching as Islamic to placate Muslims.

http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
My friend, you know that "Satan" is a title, as is "Devil" right? By saying that God created a "bad" angel, is akin to saying that God wills badness to reside in the Earth.

This concerns me Squeaky, what does the holy spirit tell you of Gods purpose for the Earth? Is it the same as when he created it?
Smileyrius

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:46 pm
@Smileyrius,
Further Scriptural points on the condition of the Angel called Satan.

has fallen from heaven (Isaiah 14:12)
can be called the “star of the morning” and “son of the dawn” (Isaiah 14:12)
had the “seal of perfection” and was “full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,” in “Eden, the garden of God” (Ezekiel 28:12-13)
was “blameless” when created (Ezekiel 28:15)
was “the anointed cherub” (Ezekiel 28:14)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:21 pm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/christian-couple-burned-alive.jpg
Quote:
Involving up to 1200 devout Muslims whipped into a rage by an
Islamic cleric, the torture and burning of this Christian couple
was barbaric even by Religion of Peace standards. Yet, while
finding the time to denounce the Washington Redskins,
CAIR steadfastly refused to condemn the killing this week.
In the Islamic religion, burning Qurans is a far more serious
matter than burning people accused of burning Qurans.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:33 pm
Quote:
As I said in a previous article, I would ordinarily think that such a horribly inaccurate defense of Islam was the result of ignorance. However, even when I send Corbin the sources that prove that she is wrong, she conceals them, which means that her inaccuracies aren't merely the result of ignorance. She is actively covering up the reality of Islam in order to deceive her readers.

Busted.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/spock.gif
Quote:
Self-proclaimed "Muslim feminist" Theresa Corbin has given us her list of the "Most Misinterpreted Verses" of the Qur'an. Today we'll take a look at Corbin's attempt to rewrite Islamic history. In defense of Surah 8, verse 12, Corbin gives us this bit of outright deception:

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/11/the-muslim-feminist-vs-islam-part-two.html
0 Replies