Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

coldjoint

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 02:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Keep chasing your own tail, fido.

I am not chasing my tail I am informing people about Islam. A complete way of life with no intention of coexistence. Dominance of Islam by any means. That means terror, violence, and intimidation of cowards. That makes Islam a hateful cancer and their holy literature verifies it. That I have established as fact.

I do not care what you think and with nothing to back your ass up no one else does either.
InfraBlue

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 07:57 pm
@coldjoint,
I've been debunking your idiocies for some time now on this forum. That you can't get your head out of your ass to realize it is your problem. Just keep it shoved up in there as far as it'll go.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 08:48 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I've been debunking your idiocies for some time now on this forum.

No you haven't. Luckily for you it is easy to prove, lets see an example.
InfraBlue

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Read my earlier posts here.
HabibUrrehman

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 03:42 pm
@InfraBlue,
someone advised me few days ago to ignore those who hate and troll. I was initially reluctant to do it but then find out this was a good advice.
coldjoint

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 04:33 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
someone advised me few days ago to ignore those who hate and troll.

That is why I take care of trolls that come here lying about Islam's hate for non-Muslims and other assorted violent and hateful acts sanctioned by that religion. There is 0 hate in my posts and 100% proof Islam is a scourge for mankind
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 04:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Read my earlier posts here.

Produce an example, or just prove you were lying by not producing one. Your lies, your choice.
InfraBlue

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 04:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Keep chasing that tail, fido.
coldjoint

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 05:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Keep chasing that tail, fido.

Islam is full of hate and aggression and it is directed to the non-Islamic world. It is taught to children assuring an abundance of terrorists just like their role model Muhammad. Muslims are also killed that oppose true Islam. True Islam is in the texts with instructions to take them literally. Feel free to find Islamic literature that disputes any of my claims.

You support these supremacists. You support the hate. Whatever you think I am doing does not make me anything like you, and that is good thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 05:17 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
You get more specific, while apparently still not comprehending the point.

The cancer growing within Islam needs to be confronted. It's not something that can be swept under the rug.
HabibUrrehman

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:06 am
@oralloy,
You are right. But there are good and bad in every religion. It is true that Muslims have their own challenges which they should address but that's not the point. Point is to see if message of Islam is peaceful and there is no doubt about that. Islam's message is not only peaceful but also most practical and solution to our all day to day problems.
georgeob1

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:32 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Perhaps so, but it appears that a remarkably large fraction of avowed Muslims haven't gotten the supposed message. Moreover many of the worst offenders rationalize their widespread and frequent murders and executions with the very texts and traditions you cite. That is the critical issue here.

Most of us have learned the wisdom of judging others based on what they do, as opposed to what they say.
HabibUrrehman

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:54 am
@georgeob1,
If you are pointing towards ISIS and Al-Qaida, then you should know who created them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

https://newspunch.com/trump-hillary-and-obama-created-isis/

It will only take a common sense to figure out who has benefited most by terrorism spread by these so called Muslims. Muslims have suffered due to the actions of these so called Muslim organizations. On the other hand, US and US allies are the one who have benefited by exploiting natural resources in the countries they attacked in the name of so called war against terrorism.

Regarding Quran, the message of Quran is very clear. It talks about war and killing but for self defense and against oppression. Now when countries like USA attack Muslim countries then some groups use the verses from Quran to prove that inhabitants of these countries can wage war against those who are oppressing them.
Put yourself in this very situation. How would you react if Muslims attack your home and your country and start killing small children, women, elders and cut off all natural resources such as supply of food water and transport etc. Would you choose to stay peaceful and offer your other cheek? What is most natural reaction?
We all know what the reaction of 9/11 attack was, don't we. We also know that it was planned weeks ahead to gain the political and economical benefits I mentioned above. But regardless of what caused 9/11, my question is that for the death of 3000 innocent people US got license to attack Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Iran is going to be next. What should we make out of this? I know it all sounds political but its all related because it has affected whole middle east and sadly people still blame all that on Muslims who are actually being oppressed.
georgeob1

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 10:27 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

If you are pointing towards ISIS and Al-Qaida, then you should know who created them.

We did indeed aid the Afghanistan resistance to the Soviet invasion, but we did not create ISIS. What subsequently emerged was a regional Sunni Islamist movement with an unusual appetite for executions, murder and intolerance - all justified on principles alleged by them to reside in the Koran. Moreover most of their victims had nothing to do with the United States.
HabibUrrehman

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 11:40 am
@georgeob1,
As you kind of agreed that America (and half of the world, even China and Australia) did fund terrorists who fought the USSR in Afghanistan and who later took over and became the Taliban and Al Qaeda. From Al Qaeda's Syrian/Iraqi faction comes ISIS. This is a known fact, perhaps you need to educate yourself little more.

But I won't stop there.
America is also partially responsible for creating an environment where ISIS could survive.

We don't have the greatest track record for helping the people of the Middle East. We helped take down Muammar Gaddafi, who was without a doubt better for Libya than the current “government” there; to quote old Ben Kenobi, “you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy,” which is really a shame, since Gaddafi (who was by no means great) had a lot of policies that encouraged education (literacy rate skyrocketed, programs that even had the government pay your bills to help you get an education abroad) and protected his people. His last words were something along the lines of “What did I ever do to you” while he was being slaughtered by his own people.
Saddam Hussein was another nut job who was far better than what's happening to Iraq now. Interestingly enough, America did support Hussein when he was fighting Iran, but we used his invasion of Quwait to take him down (even though Quwait started the conflict by trying to seize Iraqi oil fields).
So you can understand why Syria is hesitant to let go of the Ba'ath Party (which Russia has supported for decades, since the times of the “Empire of Evil™”) and Bashar al Assad. He's not perfect, but he's a hell of a lot better than ISIS, who has had a strong presence in every country whose government we've taken down. Assad also demonstrably didn't gas his own people, there's plenty of evidence that the Syrian government has no chemical weapons and the rebels were the ones who carried out the attack.

The American government has been supporting anti-Assad rebels. As in, Al Nusra, which is an affiliate of Al Qaeda, and the FSA (Free Syria Army) which has ties to ISIS. These are the main groups fighting Assad, and, as they're all now Islamist terrorist groups, they've lost any shred of legitimacy they may have originally had in their struggle against Assad.
So yes, the Western World (not just America) is responsible in part for creating ISIS, directly and indirectly. ISIS doesn't even go after our friends, like Saudi Arabia and Israel. They're Sunni (Wahhabi, to be exact, which emerged in our “friend” Saudi Arabia) in a place where America generally supports Sunnis and Russia swoops in to side with the Shiites (not as clear cut as that, but it's a trend I've noticed).

I understand that's it's all a geopolitical game of risk assessment and damage control, and America thinks that its interests are more secure without the secular, decent-enough leaders like Gaddafi, Saddam, Assad and the Shah of Iran, but that does not mean the American government is in the right, or has the right, to do this.
And with the threat of Islamic extremism and the massive Muslim migrant crisis, it's biting us all in the ass, now. Hard.

WE (AMERICANS) CREATED OUR OWN PROBLEMS.
coldjoint

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 02:44 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
It talks about war and killing but for self defense and against oppression.

Bullshit. Non -Muslims are oppressors for no other reason that they are not Muslim. And the self defense is bullshit also. I already gave you an early example of Islamic aggression.
coldjoint

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 02:48 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
Islam's message is not only peaceful but also most practical and solution to our all day to day problems.

Peace only comes when Islam dominates the world. It is being proven by Islamic terrorists daily.
HabibUrrehman

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 03:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Some people just like to hate and you are unfortunately one of them. I tried to be respectful but at the same time I also need to be honest. Anyways, I have added you to my ignore list and if my posts bother you so much, go ahead and do the same for me because I don't want you to comment on my posts without any logical reasoning.
HabibUrrehman

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 03:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Non of your reply address my post directly. All you are saying is pure islamophobia and that's the choice you made so don't force those on others.

This is my last reply to you and you have been added to my ignore list.

Peace!
coldjoint

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 03:18 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
. All you are saying is pure islamophobia

All you are doing is not explaining what I am wrong about. The Koran says hateful, violent and supremacist garbage. Tell us why those verses are ignored by you.

First let us consider terror. Muhammad used terror. Using terror is fine and will be rewarded. All that is true. But now you can tell me why it is not. Calling someone names will not change the facts about Islam.

Quote:
so don't force those on others.

Do not force your lies on others. Forcing people is what Islam is about. That is why we are having this one sided conversation. I do not want Islam in my country, and if people begin to expose the truth no one else will want Islam either. You are nowhere near to the truth about Islam.