Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

InfraBlue

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 11:42 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
That's like basing one's ideas of Christianity on the words of John Allen Burt.

None of that ****, the religion speaks for itself.

Your idiocy speaks for itself.
oralloy

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 12:06 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
And way too many westerners murder innocent people. A person can otherwise be specific, or generalise in rather unhelpful ways.

There isn't a contingent of westerners who are out to conquer the world and commit genocide against non-westerners, who use the large-scale massacre of civilians as their primary weapon, and who think that girls should have acid thrown in their face if they try to learn how to read.

There is a contingent of Muslims who are out to conquer the world and commit genocide against non-Muslims, who use the large-scale massacre of civilians as their primary weapon, and who think that girls should have acid thrown in their face if they try to learn how to read.

There isn't a large contingent of westerners who riot and murder people if someone draws a cartoon satirizing western civilization.

There is a large contingent of Muslims who riot and murder people if someone draws a cartoon satirizing Islam.

There isn't a large contingent of westerners who will murder their daughter if they go on a date with a boy.

There is a large contingent of Muslims who will murder their daughter if they go on a date with a boy.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 10:13 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're attributing words to the wrong guy.

A trusted source says Muhammad said that. Period, no need to play games. Either get serious or go.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 10:21 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Your lack of showing me one thing I am wrong about accounts for your lame comment.
InfraBlue

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You're attributing words to the wrong guy.

A trusted source says Muhammad said that. Period, no need to play games. Either get serious or go.

Read the text itself for yourself. Don't rely on your idiots.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 01:12 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Your lack of showing me one thing I am wrong about accounts for your lame comment.

See my previous response.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 01:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

I told it was said by a reliable source, therefore there is no reason to believe it is not true. You are not a reliable source.
InfraBlue

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 02:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I told it was said by a reliable source, therefore there is no reason to believe it is not true. You are not a reliable source.

The text itself is the reliable source, not your idiots.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 02:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
not your idiots.

Please explain why they are idiots.

This should be good.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 03:06 pm
That is most likely the last time we see Infrablue.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
not your idiots.

Please explain why they are idiots.

This should be good.

They attribute the quote incorrectly. They're blinded by their Islamophobia, just like you.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 04:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
They attribute the quote incorrectly.

How? Just one quote? Islamophobia is being used to end a conversation you do not want and cannot handle.

You, yourself, said the source was reliable. You are not very good at this.
vikorr

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There isn't a contingent of westerners who are out to conquer the world and commit genocide against non-westerners, who use the large-scale massacre of civilians as their primary weapon, and who think that girls should have acid thrown in their face if they try to learn how to read.
You get more specific, while apparently still not comprehending the point.
InfraBlue

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 11:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
They attribute the quote incorrectly.

How? Just one quote? Islamophobia is being used to end a conversation you do not want and cannot handle.

You, yourself, said the source was reliable. You are not very good at this.

Jeez. You're chasing your own tail. You said Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" are the words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam, according to your trusted source. They are not the words of Muhammad.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 10:49 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
They are not the words of Muhammad.

I see, that means Islam is not full of hate? No it doesn't. Anything else? This trivial bullshit is a waste of time. And remember every word in the Koran is from Muhammad. He repeated many hateful things, and added some of his own.
InfraBlue

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 12:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
They are not the words of Muhammad.

I see, that means Islam is not full of hate? No it doesn't. Anything else? This trivial bullshit is a waste of time.

It means that in your Islamophobic zeal, you misattributed a quote and it's source.

Your lies are't trivial, they're symptoms of your Islamophobic bullshit.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 12:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Islamophobic bullshit.

I am showing you what Islam says and some do. It is not a phobia it is someone showing the truth about a hateful violent religion. It has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with fact.

If you wish to show Islam is not hateful then do it. Do not call me names and shut down the conversation. You see, that means you are not capable of drawing the same conclusion I have come to. Now tell me why. Or stop trolling and adding nothing.
InfraBlue

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 01:06 pm
@coldjoint,
You've reached your conclusions through your idiot sources and lies. I reject your idiot sources and lies. That's why I don't draw the same conclusions.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 01:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
That's why I don't draw the same conclusions.

You will not admit the truth and say nothing because there is no argument you are capable of bringing to dispute what I say. And Islamic text is the source you need to use. Last time, explain why what I have said is not true.

Pick a point the "idiots" wrote about and discredit it. You can't. Not that quote either.
InfraBlue

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 02:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Keep chasing your own tail, fido.