Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

HabibUrrehman

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 12:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Quote:
Did you search Badr is google maps? and did you even read my post?

Did you source your garbage? No, you did not.

A dialogue is only possible if both parties show respect and spend equal time and energy. Coping and pasting unreliable resources only leads to hate as I said it before. Post which Islamic resource you are referring to and I can explain.

Meanwhile for someone who is sincere it does not take much time to figure out where Badr is located? Near Mecca or Medina? By continuous trolling you are only proving that your position is weak and you have no ground to stand on.
Deal with people in a way you would like to be treated.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 12:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Did what you said. Thanks for your advice.
I wish people would be more honest, respectful and sincere.
izzythepush

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 12:59 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
There is a hard core of far right Islamophobic bigots most people ignore. as well as Coldjoint there's Freedomeyelove and Oralloy. There is another poster called Gungasnake who hasn't posted for a while but he's just as bad.

You won't be able to have an honest conversation with any of them. They look at far right websites that selectively quote the Koran out of context then repeat that nonsense.

My barbers are Muslims, they're smashing blokes. I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my hair cut.
HabibUrrehman

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 01:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Thank you for your advice. It really hurts because the only reason I came to this forum was to have an honest discussion and show the beauty of Islam. It will be selfish for me to know the truth and still hide it.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 04:34 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
and show the beauty of Islam.

The only beauty is intended for believers not others. I have no idea what they see. But I do know that the literature is full of hate and says there will be no peace until Islam is no more or it rules the world.

The sheer arrogance of the religion is a fact. And that we should respect them for no other fact they are Muslim is ludicrous. Yours is a vengeful religion with Muhammad convincing men they ( adherents) need to kill to be righteous or support that killing to advance the religion.

After abrogation this is what you left. Islam is what is says and has told us exactly what they plan to do. There is no denying there are many doing that right now. If you cared about beauty you would care for humans and so many (infidels) are considered not human, and our deaths of no concern, because Islam teaches it.

Quote:
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 06:38 pm
Quote:
Why Islam is Not a Religion

People might want to read this. This is an article Google said was dangerous.
Quote:
I often liken Islam to a duck-billed platypus which superficially resembles an otter. Upon closer examination, one finds this animal has a duck-like bill, lays eggs, and has many other characteristics which are not otter-like. So it cannot therefore remain in the biological category containing otters. It is simply too different and has to have its own category. I believe the same thing is true of Islam. It is much too different from the other religions to remain in the religion category, it should be uniquely classified in its own category.

Secondly, I think it is obvious to Christians that Islam is its polar opposite and I believe nihilism lies between Christianity and Islam and that the morality of Islam is inverted.

Let me explain: religion supplies our basic world-view concerning the nature of reality. If we were to plot belief systems on a graph – on one side are religions which view God as good and the universe as a benevolent place – in the middle we have the view that there is no God and the universe is a pitiless and indifferent place, the view of material determinism which is the direction toward which our society is tending. On the other side of the view of God as malevolent and the universe is a vicious and unpredictable place – that God enjoys our suffering. This is where Islam lies.

The reason we can assert that the morality of Islam is inverted is that Islam consistently elevates material over spiritual considerations. That is, it elevates the material obedience to the dictates of the Islamic doctrine above all consideration of Truth or Goodness. Morality, conformity and even legality are all one and the same in Islam. Let me give you an example: The following are the words of the father of a failed female suicide bomber:

https://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/100100/sec_id/100100
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 06:42 pm
Quote:
There is no higher truth than Islam, no higher good than Islam and nothing more beautiful than Islam. Islam has replaced God, you see, and its ultimate goal is not to lead men to seek those higher values. Islam exists simply to perpetuate itself.

Got a point there. I have been saying that.
https://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/100100/sec_id/100100
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 06:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
the Koran out of context

There is no context without the Hadith. You need to pay attention and stop gossiping.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You won't be able to have an honest conversation with any of them.

That's a lie. The only people here who will not have an honest conversation are izzythepush and some of the leftists.

izzythepush wrote:
They look at far right websites that selectively quote the Koran out of context then repeat that nonsense.

That's another lie. I've never looked at any site that quotes the Koran in any context whatsoever.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I've never looked at any site that quotes the Koran in any context whatsoever.

And you do not have to, it is undeniably what Islam says. It sources itself. You are welcome to read the verse before and after the quotes. They don't change what is said. You do agree Islam is a serious problem?

oralloy

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You do agree Islam is a serious problem?

There are very serious problems within Islam. Way too many Muslims murder innocent people.
vikorr

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 09:03 pm
@oralloy,
And way too many westerners murder innocent people. A person can otherwise be specific, or generalise in rather unhelpful ways.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 09:09 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
And way too many westerners murder innocent people

Are you ignoring the fact they are not religiously obligated to kill people or support it, aren't you? There is a problem and we know the cause. Comparing criminal acts or war to terror is apples to oranges.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 10:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

That's not in the Quran.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 10:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
That's not in the Quran.

It might as well be. Muhammad said it. And the source I quoted is the companion literature that makes sense out of the Koran. It is considered indispensable. And explains Islam to anyone that reads it.
InfraBlue

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 10:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Your idiot pretty much describes the Abrahamic god, but then goes and quotes what he himself describes as an extreme circumstance to base his ideas of Islam on. That's like basing one's ideas of Christianity on the words of John Allen Burt.

And you just eat it all up, a glutton for idiocy.
InfraBlue

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
That's not in the Quran.

It might as well be. Muhammad said it. And the source I quoted is the companion literature that makes sense out of the Koran. It is considered indispensable. And explains Islam to anyone that reads it.

Muhammad didn't say it. Thabit bin Qays bin Shammas said it.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 11:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

You don't trust the guy, that is your problem. Why wouldn't Muhammad say that? Islam being Islam.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 11:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
That's like basing one's ideas of Christianity on the words of John Allen Burt.

None of that ****, the religion speaks for itself.
InfraBlue

Fri 14 Jun, 2019 11:41 pm
@coldjoint,
You're attributing words to the wrong guy.