So confused

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 12:21 am
So I was friends with this guy for awhile ad then we stopped talking for a year because of a stupid fight. We were flirty and getting close before, and now we are starting up right where we left off. I was in an abusive relationship and just got out for good about a month ago. We were talking and hanging out, but nothing has happened yet. Yesterday he told me he wants to hang out with his ex to see if there is anything there, but wants to hang out with me another night. We had never spoken about bring together or anything, but I really like him and I don't know what all this means. He touches me a lot when we hang out together, and does stuff for me, small things, but things that really matter to me. I also feel like it's my fault because I have been a little closed off, and I canceled on him when we were suppose to go out. I feel like he's just going to see her to get some sort of reaction out of me. I acted like I was happy for him, but I'm not. I don't really know where I should take this from here. Any and all advice is accepted.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,084 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 07:09 am
@Pearlywhite,
Move on from this. Keep your distance and in the friend-zone. (My advice is free and worth what you pay for it (nothing):

There are plenty of other men who are actually ARE emotionally available. Be a friend to yourself and avoid romance with this guy while he's sorting his own romance out. You don't need such risky bidness.
0 Replies