Am I being used?

Miss TV

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:06 am
I only see my boyfriend for 30 minutes a week. I have to drive to his work, we
have sex, sometimes we cuddle and talk, and then I go home. I don't see him
during the week. He refuses to tell me his name, his phone number,or his address. Am I being used? Recently he's stopped having sex with me. I strip naked, while he remains clothed and watches while I masturbate. I haven't seen or heard from him in a month because his father has cancer. I told my girlfriend this story and she laughed and called me a bimbo. I feel confused. Am I a bimbo?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 330 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 02:07 am
@Miss TV,
No, not at all.

What I would recommend for the future is that you stop on the way to his house and buy him his favourite pizza.
Then, when you have finished masturbating for him and he has eaten his pizza, clear up his kitchen and sweep and hoover round until his home looks like it is all brand new.
If his car is in the drive, give it a good wax and polish on your way out, and be sure to send him a thank you text when you get home.

I wish you both every happiness for the future.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 07:08 am
Make sure to also ask him if his wife needs anything from the store.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 07:43 am
@Miss TV,
If this post is real (which I highly doubt) then it is the dumbest post I have ever read. Once per week you show up at a guy's office for sex with him. You don't know his NAME, or apparently anything else about him, but somehow you met and you made arrangements to show up for sex. Does he pay you before or afterwards?

Try to come up with something a bit better than that next time you post. But it was good for a chuckle or two this morning.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:41 pm
@Miss TV,
Miss TV wrote:

I only see my boyfriend for 30 minutes a week. I have to drive to his work, we
have sex, sometimes we cuddle and talk, and then I go home. I don't see him
during the week. He refuses to tell me his name, his phone number,or his address. Am I being used? Recently he's stopped having sex with me. I strip naked, while he remains clothed and watches while I masturbate. I haven't seen or heard from him in a month because his father has cancer. I told my girlfriend this story and she laughed and called me a bimbo. I feel confused. Am I a bimbo?

An IQ test should clear it all up.
0 Replies