Should i give up on trying to get this job?

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:29 pm
I applied for a floral team member position at whole foods market , the manager called me back in a week or so but i missed the call because i was at school, he called at 2:35 and left a voicemail instructing me to call back between that time and 7:30 it was around 4 when i noticed the missed call and when i called back he told me to call back on saturday to see what they can do for setting up a interview, so i call back on saturday he says his boss doesnt want to set interviews up on the weekend so he said he'll call me back on monday. so monday comes and its 6pm and still no call. he gave me the impression that it was between 2-4 pm that was a convinient time to call him or for him to call me. so i call him and hes not upset but tells me not to worry and that hell try to set up a interview either tuesday or wednesday. its wednesday 9pm and still no call. (-___-) . I was thinking about calling one more time on saturday and if its the same situation ill just forget it

d ts the same situation ill just firget
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,120 • Replies: 2
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:50 pm
@Kaykay2797,
You want to work in a place that appears to be this much of a mess?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 07:57 am
@Kaykay2797,
so many variables - he may not have the OK to hire someone; it may be temporary holiday help; someone else has not left of been fired - WHO KNOWS?

In the meantime, apply for other jobs at other places. But be aware that may places are hiring for the holidays, and Jan. you may be out of a job.
0 Replies