Freedom of speech on A2K

nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:40 am
@Lordyaswas,
verbal diarrhea. Literally everything you just said.

And let's not forget that Izzy also stated previously that if a man get's the living **** beaten out of him/is violently assaulted by a female, then that's HIS fault.

Victim blamer, and all around scumbag piece of human slime. And a liar, and a person who supports censorship.

I stand by my incredibly accurate assessment.
Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:43 am
@nononono,
http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/Man_Digging_with_a_Shovel_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090213-144144-963042.jpg
nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:47 am
@Lordyaswas,
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:57 am
nono goes with his mum and dad to a parent's evening......

0 Replies

nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 02:04 am
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

~ George Washington

I live in America, I have the right to write whatever I want. And it’s equaled by another right just as powerful: the right not to read it. Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend people.

~ Brad Thor
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 03:56 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
And let's not forget that Izzy also stated previously that if a man get's the living **** beaten out of him/is violently assaulted by a female, then that's HIS fault. .

You really are stupid, now you're resorting to lying. You claimed you were assaulted by an ex girlfriend. You then said you didn't report it because you thought you wouldn't be taken seriously, not because you were frightened of your ex girlfriend, so yes it your fault. You decided not to contact the police because of your own prejudices, and your addiction to the victim culture.

Even Buttermilk, no advocate of feminism, agreed with what I said.

You really are pathetic, I've given you my answer about whether or not I reported one of your posts as "probably not." I do report spam, normally 1st thing in the morning when I go online. It tends to be people who have only just registered with A2K that day and are selling something.

I don't recall reporting you, but you're such a tedious little nonentity that I probably wouldn't remember anyway. I know you'd like it to be me because that's easier than accepting the fact that most people on A2K find you repulsive. It could be almost anyone, pretty much all the women find you disgusting. Instead of running around in circles trying to find out who it was, you should be asking yourself, given how permissive A2K is, just how you managed to post something so offensive it resulted in you being banned. Most people have never been banned, even Hawkeye has never been banned, and he gets very near the knuckle.

In short you'll never know, but the fact you're so desperate to find out is absolutely hilarious.
izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 04:00 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
I still think that you owe a member here an apology for your initial outburst,

I'm not too up myself to refuse said apology. I'm quite happy to accept an apology in my usual good natured way, (no insistence on sackcloth and ashes on my part.)
nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:35 am
@izzythepush,
Yes or no answer:

Did you, or did you not flag me for spam Izzy?

No more evading. Just yes or no. "I don't recall" is not an answer. It's a cop out.

...unless you're a coward.
nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:42 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You then said you didn't report it because you thought you wouldn't be taken seriously, not because you were frightened of your ex girlfriend, so yes it your fault.

Reverse the sexes and tell a woman who was afraid of her husband that it's her fault!

And that is sexism, plain and simple. And the fact is that police DON'T take male victims of violence as seriously as female victims of violence. And that is a BIG problem in society. Men are MUCH more likely to be victims of violence than women are!

You are a coward little pussy izzy.

YOU ARE SLIME!
izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:42 am
@nononono,
You've got an answer, maybe it's beyond your comprehension, but you've got one.

What are you going to do, cry at me?

You really are pathetic, pleading like this.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:46 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:
You then said you didn't report it because you thought you wouldn't be taken seriously, not because you were frightened of your ex girlfriend, so yes it your fault.

Reverse the sexes and tell a woman who was afraid of her husband that it's her fault!

You weren't scared of your girlfriend though.

Keep up the insults, a man can be judged by his enemies. Being insulted by an execrable little rat like you does my rep no end of good.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:59 am
Well, there's an end to Izzy's social life.
izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 06:05 am
@Setanta,
Don't expect him to get that, he's already complained about irony.
0 Replies

nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 06:09 am
@Setanta,
In izzy's own words, violence against men is Ok if they're afraid of a violent woman.

By this reasoning, it's Ok for a woman to murder a man, if he's already afraid.

Our society is messed up.

...but NOPE, misandry isn't a real thing!
izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 06:53 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

In izzy's own words, violence against men is Ok if they're afraid of a violent woman.

I never said any such thing.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080426093828/uncyclopedia/images/0/0d/Terryf.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 11:08 am
Quote:
British Police Failing to Arrest Muslim Sex Offenders

Maybe Izzy is a cop. They are gutless in the UK.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/mark-tapson/british-police-failing-to-arrest-muslim-sex-offenders/
izzythepush

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
That's another thing you've got in common.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's another thing you've got in common.

Pretty lame answer. Isn't there a more Sharia answer? Have you converted yet? You might as well. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s849.gif
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 12:40 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
British Police Failing to Arrest Muslim Sex Offenders

Maybe Izzy is a cop. They are gutless in the UK.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/mark-tapson/british-police-failing-to-arrest-muslim-sex-offenders/
Izzy, have u any thoughts concerning
the allegation raised in the link that English cops put caps
on the maximum number of Moslems that thay will arrest for rape (Q.V.) ?
izzythepush

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I pay no attention to anything that creep writes. I'm not going to click on any link to far right websites either. It's total nonsense whatever it claims.

Please don't try to get me involved in conversations with lowlives in future.