Freedom of speech on A2K

OmSigDAVID

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:28 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You misspelled hypocrite.
NO; not at all.
How do u pronounce the following word: it ?

Adding an e does us no good. That is anti-logical and inefficient.

If u deny that, then please reveal unto us
the benefit of such an addition.

Please note, Setanta, that I am not a follower of fashion.

David
0 Replies

roger

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:32 am
@Setanta,
No, he misspelled filosofy.

<smile>
hawkeye10

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:34 am
@roger,
I am betting that David was more rigorous when he was younger. A Mensa Lawyer? Come on!
OmSigDAVID

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:37 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
No, he misspelled filosofy.

<smile>
Yea; u r right. I 'm a liberal qua spelling.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:39 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am betting that David was more rigorous when he was younger. A Mensa Lawyer? Come on!
U win the bet. I was a pretty conservative practitioner.
I 'm not practicing law on the Internet, just casually commenting.
hawkeye10

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:47 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Quote:

U win the bet. I was a pretty conservative practitioner

would u kindly leave a bread trail for how rigorous becomes conservative? I would like to think that I am good at English bur maybe not, cause I dont get it.
izzythepush

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:21 am
@nononono,
http://babycalm.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/crying-baby-001.jpg
Why can't I get a girlfriend?
Why won't anyone listen to me?
Why am I so sad and pathetic?

You really are beyond ridicule. Glad to see I've got under your skin. You need to be more laid back. Try to act a bit less like a total loser.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00914/SNF23ROGER-380_914022a.jpg

You can tell the quality of someone by their enemies, and you, Coldjoint et al have just paid me an enormous compliment. Thank you.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:41 am
@nononono,
Quote:
So I haven't been on A2K much recently. It's been a couple months actually. Then a couple weeks ago I posted four posts (no different from the type of content that I've always posted.) The next day I got suspended for "Spam". I have no doubt whatsoever that what happened was that piece of human slime, Izzy flagged me to try to get me in trouble. (..)

Well put!!!

I know I am putting a lot of controversial information in here at A2K , not because I like doing that, but I really mean what I write.
I have discovered that a lot of things that people take for granted are, after years of research, to be very very wrong or very very skewed.

And nearly all the time I get Ad Hominems thrown at me.
Not sounds arguments. Of course cognitive dissonance is at play here.

But well, this is the way society is deliberilty structured, that we 'police' each other in line.
This because TPTSB can't do this physically. Becasue there are too many of us.
It is just one form of the many many tactics they use. This one is 'divide and rule'
But once people understand that they are really being used to keep other people in line, it is easier to let it go.

If we have respect for everyone, including the looners, lunatics and what have you, this world would be a better place for us and a worse place for TPTSB.

Namaste!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

What is the reason for your use of the "e" in "conservative?" Wink (Not causing trouble...just looking for a fun answer!)
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:46 am
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzUhFlDH90uVqMWnMhMtxULFIFWDG-I8PRIvAyQX-2df_fgq-K_g
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 05:49 am
sorry for u , but I can stand it! lol

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
OmSigDAVID

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:19 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

U win the bet. I was a pretty conservative practitioner

would u kindly leave a bread trail for how rigorous becomes conservative?
I would like to think that I am good at English but maybe not, cause I dont get it.
Sure. I 've gone thru this b4. I used to have a word processing file on this, but I lost it in a fire.
I don t mind doing it over:
liberal n conservative r both RELATIVE words
having meaning only in reference to a designated body of rules, customs or agreements.
Thay both address the amount of tolerated DEVIATION from that body of rules.

A conservative applies the rules rigorously, i.e., non-deviantly with fidelity and with no distortion.
He is not swayn by a sob story. He rigidly, obsessively applies Orthodox narrow logic, not emotions
to factual circumstances that confront him. He is guided in his choices by traditional precedent.
An accurate accountant has perfect loyalty to the rules of competent bookkeeping.

A liberal is not obsessive about accurate application of the rules; thay don t impress him too much.
He is more likely to be loose and ez (i.e., the OPPOSITE of "rigorous") in his decision-making
regarding those rules, toward which he is not fanatically loyal.

I knew a bus driver who said that in his line of work,
punctuality was observed; the buses went out on time.
Drivers, he said, had a 1 minute grace period qua arrival to work.
After that, their buses were re-assigned to other drivers and the late guys were sent home.
A liberal time-keeper might apply the criterion less rigorously giving them double the grace period.
An even less rigorous, MORE liberal time-keeper might give them half an hour (screw the schedule!).
A radical (i.e. "from the root") time-keeper might pay them even if thay never arrived; (most un-rigorous).

Many posters to A2K r very distortively liberal in regard to interpretation of the US Constitution,
yet thay r fiercely, indignantly conservative qua paradigmatic spelling
and such folks mocked Teddy Roosevelt b4 thay mocked ME,
in regard to fonetic spelling.

Lemme know if u have any questions.

rigorous

[rig-er-uh s]

adjective

1. characterized by rigor; rigidly severe or harsh, as people, rules,
or discipline: rigorous laws.

2. severely exact or accurate; precise: rigorous research.
3.(of weather or climate) uncomfortably severe or harsh; extremely inclement.

4. Logic, Mathematics. logically valid.

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:23 am
@nononono,
Scared of you? A sad, pathetic, semi literate, chimp who likes intimidating women and children? Don't make me laugh.

Freedom of speech cuts both ways. You can say what you want, and people can disagree with you. And they won't be intimidated when you, and your legion of sockpuppets votes their posts down.

You're the real hypocrite, you complain about lack of free speech when you want to stop people disagreeing with you. You complain about people tagging your threads when you tag everyone else's, and being voted down, when you vote people down more than once using sockpuppets.

You really are stupid, and pathetic, and a joke. Whinge whinge whing. Poor memememememe.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

What is the reason for your use of the "e" in "conservative?" Wink
(Not causing trouble...just looking for a fun answer!)

Well, Frank, I can only be fun enuf as to say that U R Right.
I just had not noticed that, until u pointed it out.
However, I need to keep my use of fonetic spelling within reasonable limits,
or it will freak everyone out. If I use it too much, then people will
find it too alien and too laborious; something like translating an alien language.

Thanx for calling my attention to that.

David
nononono

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:28 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're the real hypocrite, you complain about lack of free speech when you want to stop people disagreeing with you. You complain about people tagging your threads when you tag everyone else's, and being voted down, when you vote people down more than once using sockpuppets.

hypocrisy
Syllabification: hy·poc·ri·sy
Pronunciation: /həˈpäkrəsē /
NOUN (plural hypocrisies)

The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform; pretense.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/hypocrisy

...let's have us a browse through the tags on your page!
izzythepush

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:28 am
@nononono,
Nobody else has called me a racist, it's just you. And you are, when you post using the sockpuppet "nnnnnnnnnnnnnn." You're not fooling anyone chimp.
http://able2know.org/user/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn/
izzythepush

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:29 am
@nononono,
I see you had to look that word up. Not exactly surprising.
NSFW (view)