Freedom of speech on A2K

coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
For cj...and David...

...drink all you want, guys. No need to stop now.

I bet you prefer tomato juice. Your ass has been handed to you and your ideas.
Germlat

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
:-) I guess so...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

For cj...and David...

...drink all you want, guys. No need to stop now.

I bet you prefer tomato juice. Your ass has been handed to you and your ideas.

It was not a good night for my ideas...or for the agenda I favor.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Quote:

It is never a good night for ideas like yours. Sorry Frank.
Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

It is never a good night for ideas like yours. Sorry Frank.

One of the sorriest!
nononono

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
As you can see by the comments Butrflnet, nothing I say about what happened will be believed. I've been branded a heretic because I dare reject the feminist/marxist narrative of how the world should work.

If you read all the attacks against me in this thread alone, EVERY ONE of them is based on a logical fallacy. Yes, Ad Hominems, character assassination, derailing, and ESPECIALLY straw man attacks.

I'll tell you the truth, and you can believe it or not if you choose.

No, I did not contact the moderators. I had no need to. I know what happened because I can connect the dots, and it was only a week long suspension. If you look back at my post history, you will see that after Aug 29th I was not on A2K at all until Oct 27. My only activity that day was the 4 posts that I showed everybody here. Then I was suspended. So process of elimination proves that's what it was. Plus Izzy has all but admitted that he flagged me.
izzythepush

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:47 pm
@nononono,
Maybe all the unpleasantness you get is because you're rather an unpleasant fellow. Pathetic, sad, self-centred and advocating a completely repulsive agenda that would cause most right thinking people to vomit.

People don't disagree with you because they're brain washed, it's because you're stupid, you talk nonsense that only a stupid person would believe. Emotionally you're still stuck in adolescence, and would rather stamp your foot and blame everyone, and everything else, rather than face reality.

In your case reality is rather bleak, which is why you'll probably continue to live in your fantasy world for the foreseeable future.
nononono

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:50 pm
@izzythepush,
(ahem) Character Assassination/Straw manning! ^
izzythepush

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:34 pm
@nononono,
Reality is rather bleak, which is why you're continuing to live in your fantasy world for the foreseeable future.

You assassinated your own character well enough without any help from me.
nononono

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, how bout you answer yes or no:

Did you or did you not flag me for spam?

Yes or no question. (no algebraic equations used explanations please).
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
One of the sorriest!

As long as you understand that the source you draw from is defective. Early frost has damaged the crop.
Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 07:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
One of the sorriest!

As long as you understand that the source you draw from is defective. Early frost has damaged the crop.

One of the very sorriest!
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 07:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
One of the very sorriest!

Are you taking "lame" lessons from Bob?http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/kickass.gif
0 Replies

nononono

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:48 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
Izzy, how bout you answer yes or no:

Did you or did you not flag me for spam?

Yes or no question. (no algebraic equations used as explanations please).

And as everyone can see, he refuses to give a straight answer.

Because he's a coward.
Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:27 am
@nononono,
Or it may be that he has a life away from A2K occasionally.

Actually, I think that it's up to you to apologize for the awful slurs that you made in your opening post, without a shred of evidence to back it all up.

It's not as if anyone else has started all this personal nastiness, is it.

You blustered in and had a right hissy. Say sorry or go to your room.
nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:50 am
@Lordyaswas,
If you don't like what I have to say then get the **** off my thread. Don't pay attention to me.

You were not invited here. And I'd suspect that you're one of the extreme leftists that I was referring to, based on how angry you got after I pointed that out.

Quote:
It's not as if anyone else has started all this personal nastiness, is it.

Actually yes it is. The "nastiness" started when Izzy flagged me, then the marxists that moderate this site suspended me simply because I voiced an opinion contrary to their own!
nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:52 am
@nononono,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1E_-iuIQAEtXml.jpg:large
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:00 am
@nononono,
"If you don't like what I have to say then get the **** off my thread, " etc etc.

No, I shall exert my right to free speech if you don't mind Wink

And as for not being invited, I had no idea that you had that right, and thought that this was a free forum, with people allowed to go where they liked.
Are you trying to exert some form of control and/or restriction upon me?

Do you do irony?

Diddums.

nononono

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:19 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
No, I shall exert my right to free speech if you don't mind Wink

And as for not being invited, I had no idea that you had that right, and thought that this was a free forum, with people allowed to go where they liked.
Are you trying to exert some form of control and/or restriction upon me?

Feel free to stay and espouse more logical fallacies and illogical personal attacks. I'm not in the habit of censoring people even if they're idiots.

...but excuse me if I don't pay attention to you (not meaning using the "ignore" button, but rather just not reading or responding to your posts.) Sorry, you can go sell horsehit somewhere else. We're all stocked up here already.
Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 01:31 am
@nononono,
See, this proves the point that you're running out of steam regarding the object of this (your) thread.
You start by slagging off an individual in a quite nasty way. No proof, and no reason other than you feeling aggrieved that you have been allegedly suspended for reasons unknown.
Rather than take this matter up with the administrators for this site, you hatch a theory of your own and air it in public, pointing your little finger and being downright nasty.
As it has been repeatedly pointed out to you, this site is one of the best around for freedom of speech, but it is precisely because of this freedom that there are many here who will (and have) respond to your crackpot theory and tell you that you are being a ladies front bottom in all of this.

If you had sorted it out with the admins in the first instance, you wouldn't be here right now, still trying to justify your unwarranted hissy fit in public.

I still think that you owe a member here an apology for your initial outburst, but also realise that you are probably too immature to carry that through at this stage of your mental development. Maybe come back in a year or two, eh?

My advice to you is that you now leave this thread to die a natural death, rather than digging yourself in deeper.