Freedom of speech on A2K

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:25 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

I like how you didn't ADDRESS MY ARGUMENT.

Instead you reduce yourself to childish knee-jerk jabs because you have TO SAY SOMETHING - NOT MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.

JUST REMEMBER - YOUR ATTITUDE THAT IGNORES THE HEART OF EVERY IMPERATIVE IS THE SAME ATTITUDE AS THE IGNORANT MASS AND THE POLITICIANS THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND! wise men and great men never have this attitude you have on every day because wise men and great men ARE NOT SOCIOPATHS WHO FEED OFF OF THE LIFE OF OTHERS LIKE VAMPIRES THEN EAT AWAY AT THE CARCASS LIKE A VULTURE!

Climb out.

The world does not suck anywhere near as much as you seem to think.

Or stay there and wallow in the dung.

Choice is yours.
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The world doesn't suck according to your analysis based on ignorance and negligence because IT'S ON YOUR LEVEL OF FILTH.

Yeah, that's what every naive kid thinks - "oh, the world is just fine! (even though I can't stand up for anything and deep down I am a coward that thinks the american dream exists and that what everything people say is true".

I like how you didn't ADDRESS MY ARGUMENT - AGAIN.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:27 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
because you have TO SAY SOMETHING - NOT MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.

Lot of that going around. Just saying...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The world doesn't suck according to your analysis based on ignorance and negligence because IT'S ON YOUR LEVEL OF FILTH.

Yeah, that's what every naive kid thinks - "oh, the world is just fine! (even though I can't stand up for anything and deep down I am a coward that thinks the american dream exists and that what everything people say is true".

I like how you didn't ADDRESS MY ARGUMENT - AGAIN.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyqVCkgd6DE6fHN9ISLQb4_IovB9VNeTmnetLYf95pTFiPw5P6
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The only screw ball, is the one who AVOIDS ADDRESSING THE ARGUMENTS AT HEART, THEN PROCEEDS TO REDUCE THEMSELVES TO INFANTILE DEMEANOR, THEN UPON THAT THEY SOMEHOW CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THEY WON, WHEN THEY HADN'T EVEN ENGAGED IN THE ******* FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY LOST THE MOMENT THEY REALIZED THEY NEVER ASSOCIATED THEMSELVES TO ANYTHING REGARDING HUMANITY - EVERYTHING THEY ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH IS BUILT ENTIRELY ON THE NEED TO FEED ON POWER AND CONTROL VIA LYING TO OUR PEOPLE AND RAPING THE TRUTH. HENCE WHY EVERYTHING YOU DO IS A SPLITTING IMAGE OF EVERYTHING POLITICIANS AND MINDLESS PEOPLE DO.
Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:53 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The only screw ball, is the one who AVOIDS ADDRESSING THE ARGUMENTS AT HEART, THEN PROCEEDS TO REDUCE THEMSELVES TO INFANTILE DEMEANOR, THEN UPON THAT THEY SOMEHOW CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THEY WON, WHEN THEY HADN'T EVEN ENGAGED IN THE ******* FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY LOST THE MOMENT THEY REALIZED THEY NEVER ASSOCIATED THEMSELVES TO ANYTHING REGARDING HUMANITY - EVERYTHING THEY ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH IS BUILT ENTIRELY ON THE NEED TO FEED ON POWER AND CONTROL VIA LYING TO OUR PEOPLE AND RAPING THE TRUTH. HENCE WHY EVERYTHING YOU DO IS A SPLITTING IMAGE OF EVERYTHING POLITICIANS AND MINDLESS PEOPLE DO.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl9zz5aEvuWmnvXa5YQWXLYVAAIaUEEKMG8xEFhByrotogvQ36KQ
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8q1SGvVOuoYeiPzBGNoFyiFypsF2TCTz1ncCal41TnMIZugO

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyW7yuhywtLeI8vBqzvcORyUUYCH_U7LyPJUqST7PvXRuyWXThpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4E5VVETYDPOmgUpxmDTU8MWeBTNKIlkVhigHMfI4OJt2Mej1C
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
In other words, you're a sociopath.

You don't have any arguments.

Your entire character on this site is built on facetiously attacking everyone and then excusing your contradictions because you get a rise out of screwing with people's realities. You can't agree with anything over the general and the ambiguous. You have zero detail - zero dimension and zero disclosure. You can't sew anything because you don't even know how to knit anything together. Your entire ******* character is built to tear down other people's creations because YOU are a MISCREATION.

AND THAT, THAT is why you won't address my arguments - you never cared about anything. You're just here to screw with people because it gives you mentally unstable pleasure.
Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:09 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

In other words, you're a sociopath.

You don't have any arguments.

Your entire character on this site is built on facetiously attacking everyone and then excusing your contradictions because you get a rise out of screwing with people's realities. You can't agree with anything over the general and the ambiguous. You have zero detail - zero dimension and zero disclosure. You can't sew anything because you don't even know how to knit anything together. Your entire ******* character is built to tear down other people's creations because YOU are a MISCREATION.

AND THAT, THAT is why you won't address my arguments - you never cared about anything. You're just here to screw with people because it gives you mentally unstable pleasure.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlMjZyCnLkp34z8VVHu1C_y8zpJKiFexeBXP5oDaiB3R4q6LgW
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What? No imagination exists in that head of yours; so you have to take pictures created by other people?

Pathetic.

Whether you like it or not, my responses are many times greater than your pictures that says absolutely nothing more than "I am a sociopath that is using pictures on the internet to bandage up this guy's honesty towards my sociopathy".
izzythepush

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That would make Hawkeye wrong, and I don't think he could contemplate that. Besides, he's so wedded to the victim culture he thinks it's his own, which is why he gets so angry with other victims, especially genuine ones.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:45 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

What? No imagination exists in that head of yours; so you have to take pictures created by other people?

Pathetic.

Whether you like it or not, my responses are many times greater than your pictures that says absolutely nothing more than "I am a sociopath that is using pictures on the internet to bandage up this guy's honesty towards my sociopathy".

You are some kind of nut case with delusions of grandeur--and you seem to think that damn near anybody who is not wearing your skin…is a moron, which you go out of your way to mention that as often as you can.

That is a very poor way to get anyone to accommodate you in any way...so you should not be showing as much frustration as you are.

You essentially are demanding that people address your “arguments", but for the most part, you do not make arguments. You rant and rave…and spew nonsense like vomit from Regan in The Exorcist. You fill your nonsense with statistics that exist only in your mind. (Fact is, 87.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot.)

Offer a coherent, comprehensible, non-rant argument or assertion…and let’s see if we can get you an “addressment.”

If I may, I would like to suggest a topic for this “coherent, comprehensible, non-rant argument or assertion”…and if you chose this one, I will attempt to address it myself.

Does the REALITY of existence include a GOD of any sort?

Oh, a name would be nice also. You do have one, don't you?

izzythepush

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I've got OEM on ignore. If you keep needlessly quoting him, writ bloody large, I'm going to vote you down, because I don't want to see that crap on my computer screen.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 03:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hey, I wouldn't be calling people idiots if they weren't idiots.

As long as history books continue to have the mass following tyrants, falling for political lies, thinking that coming together for wars, riots and gangs is a good cause, when it further separates us.

As long as people think a "democrat idea" and a "republican idea" was ever a good system to work with, instead of a "good idea" and a "bad idea" no matter WHO SAID IT.

As long as more than 50% of this population thinks a god exists in the clouds and the sun isn't a star.

They are idiots.

If people weren't idiots - THE NEWS WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.
farmerman

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
"One Eyed Worm" , cause hes just another dickhead.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:09 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Hey, I wouldn't be calling people idiots if they weren't idiots.

Yeah, I think you would. I suspect if you did some true introspection...you would see that you would call people idiots no matter what. You seem to derive some sort of satisfaction from doing that. It is not an endearing quality.

In any case, most people are not idiots. (You actually can look up the statistics on that, because the word "idiot" can be quantified.)

Quote:
As long as history books continue to have the mass following tyrants, falling for political lies, thinking that coming together for wars, riots and gangs is a good cause, when it further separates us.

That is a sentence fragment...and I am not sure where you were going with it. You have lots of passion...but you would make more sense (and be more coherent) if you kept that under control while writing. See if you can write the thought you were trying to communicate in that sentence without all the anger and frustration...and maybe it will be more comprehensible.

Quote:
As long as people think a "democrat idea" and a "republican idea" was ever a good system to work with, instead of a "good idea" and a "bad idea" no matter WHO SAID IT.

That is another sentence that is a fragment (I think)...and I am not sure of what you were trying to communicate. Say what you actually mean to say.

Quote:
As long as more than 50% of this population thinks a god exists in the clouds...

I personally do not know of anyone who thinks a god exists in the clouds. I do know people who insist (or assert) there is a GOD involved in the REALITY of existence...and I know people who insist (or assert) there are no gods involved.

None of those people on either side have ever presented me with anything remotely resembling a reason for insisting one way or the other. For my part...I do not know if there is a GOD or not. I see no reason to suppose THERE CANNOT BE A GOD...and I see no reason to suppose THERE HAS TO BE A GOD.

Quote:
...and the sun isn't a star.

Even the kids I know realize Sol is a star. Even very young kids I know realize Sol is a star. And I do not personally know any adult who does not realize that Sol is a star.

I think you just want to think other people are idiots.

Quote:
They are idiots.

No...they are not. (Well, some are!) But most definitely are not idiots.

You really have to get control of this need you have to consider people to be so stupid.

Quote:
If people weren't idiots - THE NEWS WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

Ummm...let's leave this for later.

I'm interested in your response to what I have responded to you so far.

(Please give me a name to use...even if you have to make one up.)
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are talking out of your ass.

Why?

There's no possible way for you to know these things.

I KNOW, that you did not go around asking people these questions BEFORE I presented them.

You're fabricating everything to suite your fantasy.

Don't play games with a genius. I know you did not go around asking people about the sun and god as you say - hell, you haven't even given examples to prove that you have. You're the male version of Sarah Palin.
Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:46 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

You are talking out of your ass.

Why?

There's no possible way for you to know these things.

Know what???

Quote:
I KNOW, that you did not go around asking people these questions BEFORE I presented them.

You do?

Not only did I ask them before you came along...I have asked them ALL...right here in A2K...OFTEN.

And there is not a friend who advocates for "there is a GOD" or "there are no gods"...who has not undergone these questions in spades.

You certainly can check the stuff here in A2K if you want...or just ask any of the people if they've ever heard me asking questions about these things.

Stop thinking you are so special...and so unique. You are not.

Quote:
You're fabricating everything to suite your fantasy.

No I am not.

Quote:
Don't play games with a genius. I know you did not go around asking people about the sun and god as you say - hell, you haven't even given examples to prove that you have. You're the male version of Sarah Palin.

You are FAR from a genius. And I have asked the questions many times.

I doubt seriously that you have asked people questions about whether or not Sol is a star...and had people say they did not think so.

Now...can we get back on track...or should I start posting cartoons again?
One Eyed Mind

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Come on now, I can see your lies even if I reduced my analytic capacity to psychology 101.

You keep saying "them", "all", "certainly" with no detail - no context - nothing to anchor down your fluff.

Those words come from a man who is bullshitting you.

coldjoint

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:13 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You keep saying "them", "all", "certainly" with no detail - no context - nothing to anchor down your fluff.

Sounds familiar. I believe I said Frank never has any source and is more into character assassination. Disregarding the fact that the facts don't change depending on a posters personality.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:30 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Come on now, I can see your lies even if I reduced my analytic capacity to psychology 101.

Well...I did try to be reasonable...and discuss something with you rationally.

But you are not rational at all.

Go back to irrelevance.