Freedom of speech on A2K

Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You can still have fun without quoting him, especially as most of your posts are directly after his.

But the fun is pretty much over, Izzy.

I thought he was just engaging in one of those over-the-top messianic acts we see so often here, but it appears he really has serious problems.

Picking on him is like picking on someone for being a stutterer...or having a lisp.
izzythepush

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
My point remains.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 01:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
My point remains.

Everything "points" to you being a liberal and progressive coward.
One Eyed Mind

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 01:51 pm
@coldjoint,
And that is why I call them PushOver.

Every time they respond to me, they always have something spiteful to say, instead of insightful.

That's how all liberals are: emotional bigots who pretend to fight for freedom. They are the reason why we live in an over-protective society that doesn't protect themselves from the one thing that defeats the purpose of being overly protective: stupidity.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 01:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
That's how all liberals are: emotional bigots who pretend to fight for freedom.

The policies they advocate through mouthpieces give them that. It is an illusion that makes them feel good about using minorities to gain power, not empower the minority. The minority is at the bottom of their list
One Eyed Mind

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:01 pm
@coldjoint,
They are the reason why we have PARTICIPATION AWARDS.

Liberals make stupidity equal.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
They are the reason why we have PARTICIPATION AWARDS.

I have said before that merit has nothing to do with Progressive thought. The last thing they want are individuals rewarded for hard work or success. Individualism is a thorn in their side./color]
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:23 pm
http://f3nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/merry-go-round.jpg
coldjoint

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It is true Frank. Mediocrity is the result progressives want. Look, they have you to prove that point.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/worshipme.gif
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Who in their right mind would ever reward people for doing absolutely nothing with their lives?

We're here to build ourselves - not play tug o war with a fine line between democracy and idiocy.
0 Replies

nononono

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 05:12 am
@nononono,
Whether you love me or love to hate me, you can't deny that I'm one of the most entertaining members here on able to know. Are some of my comments trollish in nature? Of course they are, but trolling is an inescapable part of the internet. Not to mention that, but if I didn't do what I do so well, I wouldn't be nearly as entertaining, now would I?

But the thing is that A2K is Orwellian in nature. The people who run it are extreme leftists/cultural Marxists/communists, who don't give a good God damn about free speech. What they care about is thought policing.

They would rather censor dissenting opinions. And that's because having an open discourse and a free market of ideas scares the **** out of these people.

And that's why A2K is a joke. And as it's a joke, I cannot take it seriously. A2K has been around longer than facebook, and yet has less than 300,000 users. Could this have anything to do with moderators such as Jespah acting in completely unprofessional manners such as to suspend users for merely posting unpopular opinions under the guise of it being "inappropriate"?

And why is that? Well, it's because A2K is focused of pushing a narrative/dictate that users MUST follow. If they don't, or if they have a sense of trollish humor as I sometimes do, then they are censored.

Cultural Marxism is alive and well in the year 2015. Freedom of speech be damned.

See, the thing is that in the real world, adults (those being the opposite of overgrown babies) realize that on the internet you're going to naturally encounter opinions that differ from your own. Not only that, but you're likely to encounter some trolling and jokes at your expense. And what do most (intellectually honest) grown ups do when confronted with this? They take it stride.

But not here on A2K, oh no. Here, moderators wet their pants, and have a crying hissy fit, banning the dissenting (i.e. "inappropriate") voices. ...Puritans.

And that's why A2K is a joke, and why it always will be if it continues on this course. The people who run this place refuse to acknowledge that people who disagree with them politically have a right to do so. They refuse to recognize that part of what has made other internet message boards FAR more successful than A2K, is that differing opinions, freedom of speech, and a sense of humor are not only accepted in those places, but celebrated!

Go ahead and ban me Jespah. People here including those that oppose me are going to miss me. And that's because I'm raw. That's because I'm entertaining. That's because I speak the truth. That's because they need a "villain" to point their fingers at to feel a sense of (delusional) moral superiority.

Go ahead jespah, ban me. You're only proving me right. You're only strengthening my legacy here. You're only proving that people like you are nothing more than a fart in the wind of history.
izzythepush

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 05:23 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

you can't deny that I'm one of the most entertaining members here on able to know.

You're dull, repetitive, narcissistic, humourless and paranoid, not the slightest bit entertaining, whatever you happen to be calling yourself. Trying to shock is very different from actually entertaining people.
Below viewing threshold (view)