Freedom of speech on A2K

Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 06:44 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

I'm not denying that A2K is a private company. I'm merely stating that the extremist marxist attitudes that are running largely unchecked here are indicative of a larger problem in society.

The world is FULL to the brim with sheep who are incapable of thinking for themselves.

So, now that you seem to have gone round in a full circle amd disappeared up your own arse, did you ever find out why you were suspended in the first place, which got your little knickers in such a twist?
bobsal u1553115

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 07:24 am
Hey no(etc)

Go leave. I've reported you on Pamela Rosa's poor little white people's thread and on this thread. I always vote up and down. And if you claim you are against all censorship, you're a liar. Why do you think you're so special? You're just another garden variety racist and petty fascist. Go whine somewhere else. But if you want to keep posting your poop on the wall here at least dry your tears.
izzythepush

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
That is so ironic, our little crybaby sucks up to Hawkeye and then claims to be capable of thinking for himself. Throwing a paddy isn't exactly thinking, and the reason he's constantly throwing a paddy is because people are thinking for themselves.

If you argue with him you're against free speech, if you disagree with him you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

On the positive side the chances of such a complete waste of space actually being able to breed are absolutely nil, (farmyard animals excepted.)
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:26 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:

So, now that you seem to have gone round in a full circle amd disappeared up your own arse, did you ever find out why you were suspended in the first place, which got your little knickers in such a twist?

And there is that little thing again, the Ad Hominem!
my god, they really must be running out of arguments.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:56 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I've reported you

Whoa! look out big bad BooB is mad. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It's Qualoonymoth, back with his ad hominismistism.

So, what was wrong with my post?

Has he/it or has he/it not gone round in a full circle?

Has he/it or has he/it not actually gone and found out exactly why he/it was suspended?

Did his/its suspension get his knickers sufficiently in a twist as to start this thread?

It's all very well for you to try and defend the idiot, but if you read his/its opening post, you will see that he blustered straight in here, maligning one of the members here in an awful way without a shred of evidence, and belittling nearly everyone else here with insult amd inference, again without supporting evidence.

If this place was a typical family home, he/it would be the tragic angry teenager stomping off upstairs and slamming doors because nobody else agrees with him/it.

You can stick your ad hominems up your Quahoony.

coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:08 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Whoa! look out big bad BooB is mad

So mad he voted thumbs down. Oh my, where can I hide?http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/hyper.gif
Quehoniaomath

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:15 am
@Lordyaswas,
and there she is again, and again with her AH.

It is getting a bit hilarious
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:18 am
@coldjoint,
-1 now. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/rofl.gif
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:04 pm
Have you yet contacted the moderators to find out why you were banned rather than assuming it was those posts you linked to? Those posts don't look worthy of a ban so if you don't take the initiative to find out what actually caused it, you'll probably repeat the offense and get banned again.
dalehileman

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:11 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
a much larger problem I've seen here on A2K. Censorship. Thought policing
To the contrary nono, take it from one who has been elsewhere, by comparison a2k is incredibly liberal

Unless you can provide a few examples…
B ut please Nono, don't make me review all five pages
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Have you yet contacted the moderators to find out why you were banned rather than assuming it was those posts you linked to? Those posts don't look worthy of a ban so if you don't take the initiative to find out what actually caused it, you'll probably repeat the offense and get banned again.

IF he was actually banned in the first place. We only have his word for all of this supposed tragedy that he has had to endure.
Butrflynet

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:48 pm
@Lordyaswas,
That would certainly be good reason not to contact them.

Moderators have always said that they will not discuss moderator actions on the open forums out of respect for member privacy, so we won't ever know.
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:52 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'm not sure whether I could handle the suspense of it all.

I don't know how I'm going to fill my time once this thread ends.

coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:27 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
I don't know how I'm going to fill my time once this thread ends.

The same way you do now. No one expects anything different from you.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:14 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
a much larger problem I've seen here on A2K. Censorship. Thought policing
To the contrary nono, take it from one who has been elsewhere, by comparison a2k is incredibly liberal
Its the liberals & the commies who inflict the thought policing.
coldjoint

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:15 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Its the liberals & the commies who inflict the thought policing.

Correct.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:44 pm
For cj...and David...

...drink all you want, guys. No need to stop now.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRly-UsZu6Kie5OlT6nSHHaAazZXWI88sopECwnzWrkmlclmJ3g
Germlat

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

For cj...and David...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRly-UsZu6Kie5OlT6nSHHaAazZXWI88sopECwnzWrkmlclmJ3g

I need to know what's contained in that Kool-aid. I need to have it on hand to give it to family members when they're visiting. Don't be cruel and share.
Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:18 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

For cj...and David...

I need to know what's contained in that Kool-aid. I need to have it on hand to give it to family members when they're visiting. Don't be cruel and share.

Ya don't wanna know what they have been drinking, Germlat...and you do not want to share it with relatives or loved ones.