is my exboyfriend still interested in me

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:51 pm
Hello.

My ex and I broke up about a year and a few months ago because I was leaving for college and there were no other problems in the relationship, we just didn't want to have a relationship between someone who was in high school and someone in college (not to mention it was long distance). At the time, he did not think that he was every going to attend the same university as me and said that he was 100% set on going somewhere else.

Because I am a nice lady, I haven't pushed the issue. But on the first day this year, I brought him along to hang out with all my close guy friends (I am a Tomboy) and they all really like each other. So now, my ex is a part of the friend group.

Before we broke up, he used to tell me how beautiful I was and all that lovey-dovey sht, no doubt I liked it. Now we will be sitting at dinner and he will be scoping out girls. It really makes me uncomfortable. Recently, I had minor surgery and he was super worried. He also cut his hair to how he wore it as we were going out even after a girl he was pursuing told him she didn't like it the other way. He doesnt really like to be left alone with me I think.. is he worried something will happeb? I mean is it just that he is a nice guy and still cares about me? Or is it something more?

Sorry this is so long, but I am really tied up about this. Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 620 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:58 pm
@worldskier,
Sounds like your ex-boyfriend is now a friend of yours, which is always a good result when a romantic relationship ends.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 01:37 pm
What is it that you want?

He's in the friend zone now. You put him there. If you have changed your mind, then let him know. See what he says or does.

But YOU need to stop playing games.
0 Replies

Harty

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:21 am
yep, i second to them. he's trying to be friendly right now. which in fact is a good thing and start i say. just dont rush things and go with the flow. And, don't expect things, act like is a normal thing. it will only hurt you a lot if you expect. Good luck to you.
0 Replies