What if we ARE utterly alone in the galaxy?

mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 05:17 pm
@Chumly,
Life never 'began' on Mars - It never began anywhere - It has always 'been', and always will 'be'.
There is only the 'present', past and future is like time - Just abstract measurements.
Unless! That (material) that existed prior (past) to this (present) seperates from observation (as it clearly does) and schisms-off on its own voyage.
Can you imagine every frame of material alteration (progression via addition, subtraction), infinitely seperating from its domain?

I can. And when I see a bacterial-culture performing that very same (physical) practice, under a microscope, it reminds me that 'everything' is physical, 'everything' is alive (energetically) and everything complies to like-physical processes.

No thing ever existed that never existed - And everything that exists has always existed -

Where we come from/go to is unobservable and impervious to measurement - We 'ARE' - and thus we remain.
mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 05:28 pm
@dalehileman,
On a sidenote, Dale - How can anything possibly know 'what it is 'living without'' unless it has encountered it?
Can you imagine 'missing' something that never was?
Smile
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 05:32 pm
@mark noble,
You're getting awfully esoteric there, Mark.
mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 05:37 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Avoiding the mainstream circus does that to people.
Smile
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 06:12 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
On a sidenote, Dale - How can anything possibly know 'what it is 'living without'' unless it has encountered it?
Yea of course Mark, I was sort of kidding. Yet I'm sure they'd be happier if they did have chocolate and coffee
mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 06:17 pm
@dalehileman,
And ice-cream.
Smile
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
An advice to Frank. Before he died he can get informations by internet how to make a crop circle oneself. Frank can procure an Alien costume and he could imagine at least to be an Alien .

Because we found the last centuries no Aliens and that won't has change the next centuries
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:07 am
@BillRM,
We unearth the moon - now tedious- , we research galaxy by a long time. We unearth the Mars now since years. For nothing .Just for wasting money.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:30 am
@Tekla,
I'm more interested in why you think people who accept evolution believe aliens are behind crop circles.
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:34 am
@rosborne979,
Very sad, when full fledged men talk about single-celled organism.
No single celled bacterium can became a human miltiple cellulare organism.

Without logical evidence I am always told about apes who shall be our forbears.

Nothing is alike human . Pigs donors us organs temporarely.

Because to donor organs will go in huge shortages . More and more can some honest surgerys and neuroscientists convince that the braindeath is not meaning to be dead and pains are feeling.

You get anesthasia and tied up for keep calm to cut out your organs.About anesthesia lying docs say , muscles have get paralized. Other ways would be more effective.

That is beyond the topic , but to belief scientists of space that makes us believe to other weird and dangerous scientist.
Go for looking sources about apnoe test , what means to choke patients who are like a state of coma or not be able any reactions.

Look up for lazarussyndrom.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:40 am
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

Very sad, when full fledged men talk about single-celled organism.
No single celled bacterium can became a human miltiple cellulare organism.

And nobody has ever said it could. You belittle evolution because you don't understand it. Intelligent Christians don't.

“When we read in Genesis the account of Creation, we risk imagining that God was a magician, with such a magic wand as to be able to do everything. However, it was not like that…And thus creation went forward for centuries and centuries, millennia and millennia until it became what we know today, in fact because God is not a demiurge or a magician, but the Creator who gives being to all entities.”

“The Big-Bang, that is placed today at the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine intervention but exacts it. The evolution in nature is not opposed to the notion of Creation, because evolution presupposes the creation of beings that evolve.”
Pope Francis
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/10/pope-francis-evolution/382143/
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:03 am
@izzythepush,
...Nature doesn't opposed create....
People without evidences have always instantly 100 of vary possibilities. From galaxy or from nature created by stone and tree have had sex .

Another day a second thought , as a monkey could be solve of all ideas .

To believe God and the creation by him has a longest logical sight , a steady sight.

It is easier to believe ,that Adam had reproduced children with his daughters , born after Kain & Abel , than to believe today the sex story of tree & stone or tomorrow the storry about monkeys as our forebears.
Of course it needs a lot of love to Jesus and a relationsship to Jesus.To feel his around.t

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:13 am
@Tekla,
None of what you posted makes any sense at all.

Try to rephrase it so that it at least has some semblance of meaning.

If you can't even construct a basic sentence it's not surprising you don't understand evolution.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:16 am
@rosborne979,
Right !!!!!
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:48 am
@rosborne979,
You don't know how to data .....

Bacterium is a single- celle.Medical labs have nearly all conditions figured out of human cells.

Not even 0,0001% has a simular content out of bacterium or sorts of a bit of previous other organism.

Not even an animal has the cell organism of weird undescribeable cells which was led from other mutatet cells.
Pigs can donor some organs to us , but that ' s it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:49 am
@Tekla,
You don't know how to construct a sentence.

Quote:
Not even 0,0001% has a simular content out of bacterium or sorts of a bit of previous other organism.

What is this supposed to mean?
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 10:04 am
I can't find the post about of technological scientiests which knowledges of what ever in the space someone here pointed out.

The lie of such space scientiest we believed a along was the ozone hole would increase and increase .

Meteorologicst released that the passed 16 years ozone hole didn't increase, but reduced.

Scientist are hugest wise guys I ever see .
The evolution theory is the preposterioused one.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
Nothing was found by labs what could lead to a tiny suspect that a human cell would be create or mixed by any other individuals.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You don't know how to construct a sentence.

Quote:

What is this supposed to mean?
I think it means that he is an alien.
Tekla

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 10:31 am
@izzythepush,
Where did I write all evolutions voters do believe in Aliens.?
Firstly it is wellknown there are round about 60% who are Alien voters in every nations. To know a nearly same amount of evolutions voters , who additionally mostly conflate Aliens ....to....
I met so much of those theory spreading people about Aliens and evolution.

You and a spoon full other one's may believe just in envolution.

How to construct a sentence has nothing to do with how much evolutions voter I spoke with.

That would be shallow.

Therefore I feel sure to say that mainly evolutions