bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 07:32 am
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa1cda3cbe7c7313755b56e/master/pass/a27701.jpg

"All this because your father was too distant and your mother wouldn't let you have a dog?"
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 07:37 am
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa1cda3cbe7c7313755b56e/master/pass/a27701.jpg

"I'd like to recommend you to another couples therapist. Her office is in the Museum of Natural History."
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 07:39 am
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa1cda3cbe7c7313755b56e/master/pass/a27701.jpg

"Mixed marriages can be very challenging."
0 Replies
 
Yalow
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 04:14 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
That would have been in the early to mid 50s.

I wasn't born!
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 04:22 pm
@Yalow,
What's My Line was the best quiz show ever produced, and probably the cultural highlight of the 50s. ๐Ÿ˜‚

cmturner
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2026 06:54 pm
@coluber2001,
That's when they did Queen For a Day, Art Linkletter's Houseparty, 64,000 Question, and such.
0 Replies
 
steve reid
 
  1  
Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2026 11:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa1cda3cbe7c7313755b56e/master/pass/a27701.jpg
Saint George didn't take it lying down, he grabbed his lance and got to work
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2026 03:32 am
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
cmturner
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2026 12:36 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
Don't strip no bacon from my bones
Or compare my hamhocks to balloons
Oh, I ask you please
Don't sop my grease
I'm a pig, I'm a pig
Who's not deceased

0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2026 01:36 pm
@coluber2001,

https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg

"As always, good natured heckling is allowed, but please, no huffing or puffing."
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2026 01:49 pm
@izzythepush,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… I'm just a wolf in pig's clothing. ๐… 
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2026 01:57 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
I call this one Attitude.

๐… I'm just a wolf without attitude, attitude.
You're just a pig with attitude, attitude. ๐… 
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2026 05:05 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… Pig O' my heart, I love you๐… 
jespah
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2026 06:10 pm
@steve reid,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa1cda3cbe7c7313755b56e/master/pass/a27701.jpg
He says he's an atheist now and wants you to call him by his chosen name, Evolutionzilla.
0 Replies
 
coluber2001
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2026 09:22 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf, big bad wolf?๐… 
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2026 01:41 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?๐… 
cmturner
 
  2  
Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2026 02:00 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… This little piggy
wishes she would've stayed home
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2026 01:32 pm
@cmturner,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… How much is that doggie in the window?
(arf arf)
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
(arf arf)
I do hope that doggie's for sale๐… 
cmturner
 
  1  
Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2026 10:58 pm
@coluber2001,
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6aa992224bdd5c8a76f79aca/master/pass/a61177.jpg
๐… Baby baby it's a wild world.
0 Replies
 
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2026 03:27 am
https://media.newyorker.com/cartoons/6ab2c0de18d4d77bf96e6544/master/pass/a61729.jpg
 

Related Topics

Oddities and Humor - Discussion by edgarblythe
Let's play "Caption the Photo" II - Discussion by gustavratzenhofer
Funny Pictures ***Slow Loading*** - Discussion by JerryR
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
Caption The Cartoon - Discussion by panzade
Geek and Nerd Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
IS IT OK FOR ME TO CHEAT? - Question by Setanta
2008 Election: Political Humor - Discussion by Robert Gentel
 
Copyright © 2026 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/08/2026 at 12:37:19
▲ ▼