Please correct my english..

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:55 pm
FYI this mail for my brother -in law . he is not accepting me to marry his sister. I helped him earlier in many cases. he thought that it was all for his sister and preplanned/trapped. Hi ... I would like to discuss few things with you that I never have a thought of trapping / using you to marry your sister.I swear to god, I closed to you because I like you so much. Please don't see it in one angle I really didn't do any mistake or anything expect loving your sister. As you know, Sheela and I are best friends since childhood. we wanted to live together for our rest of life. Please understand us..!! Sheela and I have been suffering a lot since 2 months and worried a lot about our lives. All you need is your sister happiness in her entire life. Right?. I will give you that assurance. If I or your sister marry some stupid girl / guy, then we definitely unhappy in our lives. If you still feel that I made a huge mistake then please forgive and accept me to marry your sister. I wanted to be a part of your family. I really don't know how to express my feelings in words..!! .Please kindly reply back to me or call me anytime.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 698 • Replies: 0
No top replies