He said he doesn't like me anymore?

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:15 pm
I'm 17. Me and this guy had a crush on eachother last year. We never dated because he was always shy, and never talked to me, unless it was threw text, and because I was too insecure. Well this school year, I still liked him, and I thought he liked me but apparently I was wrong. We we're never official. He was leading me on. Kissing me, hugging me, calling me "bae".... but then he says he doesn't like me no more and he moved on. It broke my heart </3 just friday we hung out after school and he had me really convinced he liked me. Then last night, he told me he was confused and he doesn't like me no more, his feelings for me went away, now he has a girlfriend. I acted like a physco when this happened. Sending crazy text messages, crying infront of him at school, I was a mess! He thinks I'm crazy. But I'm just broken hearted. I feel like fool. This is my first heartbreak! I asked him what's wrong with me? And he said there's nothing wrong, he just doesn't like me, like he used to. I talked to close friends and family about the situation and they told me to, move on, focus on myself, and he'll come back eventually. But idk he said he doesn't like me anymore </3 and I'm pretty sure after he saw me acting like a physco he definitely doesn't want me. I wasn't his first love. But I never really did anything wrong to him. I'm a good person. I'm pretty too. Do you guys think he'll come back eventually? A part of me hopes, he'll realize he made a mistake and come back, but idk Sad Btw I know he wasn't trying to use me for sex.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,222 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@brokenhearted97,
Quote:
Do you guys think he'll come back eventually?
Asking this question is a waste of time since nobody can answer this with any certainty.

What I can tell you is this. It takes two people believing they have a connection in order to have a successful relationship. For whatever reason, he decided that his feelings for you were not leading him to desire a relationship. You have to accept that. You cannot "make" someone love you. You alone cannot "make" a relationship with someone else.

So your friends and family are correct. You need to move on. It may take some time to get over him, but you will. Trust me.

Good luck.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:32 am
@brokenhearted97,
brokenhearted97 wrote:
I'm 17. Me and this guy had a crush on eachother last year. We never dated because he was always shy, and never talked to me, unless it was threw text, and because I was too insecure. Well this school year, I still liked him, and I thought he liked me but apparently I was wrong. We we're never official. He was leading me on. Kissing me, hugging me, calling me "bae".... but then he says he doesn't like me no more and he moved on. It broke my heart </3 just friday we hung out after school and he had me really convinced he liked me. Then last night, he told me he was confused and he doesn't like me no more, his feelings for me went away, now he has a girlfriend. I acted like a physco when this happened. Sending crazy text messages, crying infront of him at school, I was a mess! He thinks I'm crazy. But I'm just broken hearted. I feel like fool. This is my first heartbreak! I asked him what's wrong with me? And he said there's nothing wrong, he just doesn't like me, like he used to. I talked to close friends and family about the situation and they told me to, move on, focus on myself, and he'll come back eventually. But idk he said he doesn't like me anymore </3 and I'm pretty sure after he saw me acting like a physco he definitely doesn't want me. I wasn't his first love. But I never really did anything wrong to him. I'm a good person. I'm pretty too. Do you guys think he'll come back eventually? A part of me hopes, he'll realize he made a mistake and come back, but idk Sad Btw I know he wasn't trying to use me for sex.

What he said might have been fear-based behavior,
maybe resulting from nervousness.

Y not see if u can get a better guy ?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:34 am
@brokenhearted97,
brokenhearted97 wrote:

I'm 17. Me and this guy had a crush on eachother last year. We never dated because he was always shy, and never talked to me, unless it was threw text, and because I was too insecure. Well this school year, I still liked him, and I thought he liked me but apparently I was wrong. We we're never official. He was leading me on. Kissing me, hugging me, calling me "bae".... but then he says he doesn't like me no more and he moved on. It broke my heart </3 just friday we hung out after school and he had me really convinced he liked me. Then last night, he told me he was confused and he doesn't like me no more, his feelings for me went away, now he has a girlfriend. I acted like a physco when this happened. Sending crazy text messages, crying infront of him at school, I was a mess! He thinks I'm crazy. But I'm just broken hearted. I feel like fool. This is my first heartbreak! I asked him what's wrong with me? And he said there's nothing wrong, he just doesn't like me, like he used to. I talked to close friends and family about the situation and they told me to, move on, focus on myself, and
he'll come back eventually. But idk he said he doesn't like me anymore </3 and I'm pretty sure after he saw me acting like a physco he definitely doesn't want me. I wasn't his first love. But I never really did anything wrong to him. I'm a good person. I'm pretty too. Do you guys think he'll come back eventually? A part of me hopes, he'll realize he made a mistake and come back, but idk Sad Btw I know he wasn't trying to use me for sex.

Babe....it may not feel like it...it'll pass. Everything passes.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 06:09 pm
Broken - sorry, girl but this was a lopsided love. WAY over the top on your part (that's why you went ballistics when he said he didn't "like" you anymore)

You recognize that you had an extreme reaction. Let those feelings drain from you.

There IS a tomorrow. Another guy is just round the corner. Be wiser next time.
0 Replies