Aries Woman Sorpio Man - Love Him or Leave Him

triche

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 02:44 pm
I am an Aries dating a Scorpio man. We met on an online dating service. We connected extremely well on our first date. We both felt EXTREMELY comfortable with each other (as if we’ve always known each other).
Within 3 days of our first date we flirted with the idea of being exclusive and did it. Ok so now we are in a committed relationship and both agreed to close our accounts on the dating site. The relationship has been fabulous. We see each other every weekend. Fast forward, about 1 ½ months into the relationship he began to act a little distant, where as we use to text each other all day that trickled down used him being busy at work as an excuse. By the way, the sex intensity and volume trickled down too. Ok started doing extensive research about the Scorpio men and understand that needing their space is a part of their M.O. Still my intuitive nature started to peak. One night while being at his place getting ready to turn in to bed, he was behaving rather peculiar. He went from room to room, but not making any noises and in the dark at that. I felt that he was texting a woman. I didn’t address it then, wanting to observe and make sure it wasn’t my imagination getting carried away. The following morning day (Sunday) he receives a text at 8am while in bed with me. It was from a woman. I questioned him. He told me it was nothing and that I was over reacting. I was fuming. Then he proceeded to say he met her before me (on the dating site) and she contacts her from time to time but its noting. Of course my gut tells me this is BS. I wanted to leave, he begged me to stay. I ultimately did, but not before he was furious that I would even get mad and explained that it was disrespectful and that I would not continue the relationship unless he cut out and all his loose ends with other women. He conceded and agreed. Fast forward things seemed to be back to normal, except for the trust I had in him had been violated (would never be 100%) again. Two weeks after, my intuition is again kicking in. Although, never did this before, I began snooping and going into his cell phone and discovered that he has been texting not only this women still, but others throughout the duration of our (supposedly committed) relationship. Carry on with them as if I didn’t exist. Telling them things he told me. Even calling them pet names he has for me. Well I counted six or seven. I said nothing. I decided to beat him at his own game and created two fake profiles on the site we met to see if he was back on the site and long and behold he was. I chatted with him as these women. He took the bait, I went so far as to as ask him if we could meet that night for drinks. He took the bait. To his dismay, I showed up. Talk about deer caught in the head lights look. I erupted like a volcano. I pleaded with him to tell me why he had done this to me he kept his cool and said he had no answers. I was even more furious. The next day we were supposed to go out of town on our first weekend trip. Of course I wanted no part of it. I told him I would be over that evening to collect my things. He of course begged and pleaded, apologized and even opened up enough to touch my vulnerable side and tell me that his last relationship lasted 17yrs. Didn’t tell me why they broke up, but that prior to meeting me, he had been single for 3yrs and that everyone has a vice, this may be his only. (not sure what that means) Then I came along and touched something deep inside of him and that he really does love me and wants me in his life 100%. I agreed to go on the trip with him. I still found a way to look into his phone (even as he is being cunning and creative to hide it and or not to have it out of his sight) I found out that while we were and even the day before we were on this trip his texting other women continued. I let him have it, but this time without much emotion. I think at that point the love and respect I have for him began to disintegrate. He believes that everything is as it was and all is well. Until for no reason at all the same distant, non-engaged, aloof. Same as when my gut feeling kicked in before. I let him be assuming or hoping it is just that Scorpion nature that he needs his time and space. I did ask him whats going on. He told me he does love me, but I needed to focus on my work and that he can’t go into it. He is too busy at work. I was hurt that he snapped at me like that. That evening I expected some communication as we normally do… Nothing. We usually at least text each other good night and a luvu. Noting. Normally good morning greeting … Good morning honey or babe or babyluv. Just Good morning. I then received two text from him that didn’t coincide. (not to mention I hadn’t text him). The first was to someone he addressed as babygirl. I told him it was misdirected. He said nothing. The next he was responding to someone that apparently doesn’t live here and was telling them about how we got a break and that the weather is wonderful and that he’s been working a lot. I didn’t answer. He then proceeded to tell me it was intended for me. That was my breaking point. I simply told him. Wow and have no words. He responded with “no words needed”. I was done. I don’t want to really continue with this emotional roller coaster and always wondering what if??? I don’t trust him and I don’t want my emotions to get the best of me. His birthday is in one week. We are supposed to go out of the country for a couple of days. We have a lot of money riding on this trip. Right now I am conflicted but leaning towards ending it. Ironically since I have not responded he texted me twice to ask me why not. Is he freaking kidding me? I don’t know what my next move is, any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,164 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:19 pm
Maybe don't start committed relationships half a week after meeting someone for the first time. This all moved WAY too fast.

Do you want to stay? If you do, then snooping into his private business is going to have to stop. But if you can't trust him (or yourself, to not snoop), why hang on?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:29 pm
@triche,
triche wrote:

Within 3 days of our first date we flirted with the idea of being exclusive and did it.

really? you do understand that is really too fast to know someone well enough to determine if they're the right person to date exclusively.

the fellow you're seeing clearly has not decided that he is in an exclusive relationship with you.

If you are ok with him having a number of other women in his life, you are in a good situation.

If you are looking for a man who will be exclusive with you, keep looking (and ask yourself why you need to ask other people about this).
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:08 pm
If you want to trade your self esteem and trust against the cost of the trip, then go on this trip. Apparently $$ means more than those things to you.

His behavior is almost laughable. It is desperate and borders on addiction.

He is texting other women while you are in his bed! Really, lady, where IS your self pride?

0 Replies