America is presently boosting its military presence in South Korea...

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:35 am
America is presently boosting its military presence in South Korea and this only adds meat to rumors of possible war against North Korea.
Politics isn't my domain and I see things rather as an expert in geology but I also come to the conclusion war is inevitable.
You know, North Korea has been on the rise recently due to rare earth metals seen as new trump card able to improve North Korea economics greatly. Mind there's possibility of unification process to form one Korean state with the leading role of North Korea, not South Korea supported by USA over years. Once occurred, it would be a failure of all the USA State Dep. policy in the region! So they need war badly to hamper this!
The world's largest single rare earth metals deposit recently discovered in Jongju, located two hours north of Pyongyang, is really super deposit able to retransform Global Rare Erath Industry and make North Korea a prosperous state!! Sadly enough, this discovery may only make perspective of the war more real than ever!!
America stopped REMs output in 2002 and China up to recent time has been the queen bee in this industry. China has been closely cooperating with North Korea in this sphere. Needless to say it's always been a big irritant for USA.
FYI rare earth metals or REMs in short are a group of 17 elements found in the earth's crust. They are "vitamins of high-tech industries", essential in manufacturing of high-tech products (smartphones, computers, lasers, missileas, airplanes etc.) and in green technologies, such as wind turbines, solar panels and hybrid cars. No wonder REMs are becoming increasingly expensive and they are in strong demand in modern world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 632 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

Lordyaswas

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:14 am
@Leonardd,
Welcome to A2K, Leonardd.

It's brilliant how you come on here and give us the benefit of all your expertise like this.

You say "Politics isn't my domain and I see things rather as an expert in geology......"

Well, happily we have one or two fellow experts here, who would love to know more about all this wondrous rare earth metal find in N.Korea.

So, please go into as much detail as you wish, Lenny, being an expert and all....
0 Replies

panzade

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 07:22 am
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/KimJong-unLearnsAboutTheInternet-5188.jpg
0 Replies

Woodworker766

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 03:53 pm
@Leonardd,
Quote:
The world's largest single rare earth metals deposit recently discovered in Jongju, located two hours north of Pyongyang, is really super deposit able to retransform Global Rare Erath Industry and make North Korea a prosperous state!!

Excellent! Maybe after you get that slave labor of your's to dig them up maybe you can use some of that new found prosperity to buy your "Dear Leader" a clue.
iqra6500

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:29 am
@Woodworker766,
South Korea should improve their military for next war.
Lordyaswas

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:53 am
@iqra6500,
They should smuggle in a team of guerilla barbers. Give them all a decent haircut as they sleep.
0 Replies