The Neverending "Conversation About Everything" Chain

Dutchy

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 04:25 pm
@spendius,
"Out and about" is a dog service in Melbourne. They ensure your pet is well fed, properly exercised and has company to avoid boredom.
spendius

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 06:12 pm
@Dutchy,
Boredom is a wonderful thing. It allows the contemplative mind to wander independently of its surroundings.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 01:15 pm
@spendius,
Surroundings are the visual context that architects use when they design art museums and other public buildings. Modern glass and steel structures can be complementary contradictions to their neighboring 19th century brick distant-architectural cousins.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 05:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
Cousins, good people to spend childhood Summers with. Sliding down dunes and running to swim and playing hide-and-seek through bush at twilight stays with you your whole life.
spendius

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:29 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
Life sciences are those which study human activity completely objectively and with no subjective input from the observer. They are not recommended to those of a sensitive disposition as potential careers.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:49 pm
@spendius,
Careers and employment sites offer a wide range of jobs available today. It is relatively easy to find jobs, full time, part time, or casual offering exciting and dynamic opportunities.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:30 pm
@Dutchy,
Opportunities. Brings to mind the lines,

"when you're being monstered by a 6' tall Hell's Angel,
And there's a break in the traffic ......

Don't you ever let a chance go by, Oh Lord,
Don't you ever let a chance go by,"
spendius

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:36 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
By heck spikie--that's a bit much. Have you been monstered by a Hell's Angel in a break in the traffic?
spikepipsqueak

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:10 pm
@spendius,
Traffic is light in my neck of the woods. Three cars went by my house, it felt like a traffic jam.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 04:57 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Jam recipes are always in demand, have an abundance of fruit? Treat your friends to a pot of homemade orange marmalade on toast.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 07:15 pm
@Dutchy,
Toast, yum. The ultimate in comfort food.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 05:54 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Food like lollies, chips and fast foods are called junk foods. These kinds of food have too much fat, salt and too much sugar in it and should be avoided at all costs.
spendius

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 12:54 pm
@Dutchy,
Costs are the bane of a man's life. Just think how easy it would be if there were no costs to worry about.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 07:04 pm
@spendius,
About now, there would be a sense of fuzziness and nothing to strive for. The costs invoke choices and choices make it all interesting.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 07:36 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
Interesting facts about Australia. Australia is the smallest continent in the world, Australia was home to thousands of prisoners, Australians love to gamble, Australia's most famous animals are unique to Australia only, Australia is a smart country.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 10:34 pm
@Dutchy,
Country people often make me think of the Pythons. "He was a hard man, but fair. (nailed his wife's head to a coffe table)"
spendius

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 03:06 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Table manners are not a high priority in Australia. Shane Warne used to smoke whilst he was eating in restaurants and Doreen in Prisoner in Cell Block H had no manners at all.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 04:12 am
@spendius,
All par for the course spendi. We Aussies are individuals and live our lives as we see fit, not how others like to tell us, 'stiff ****' if they don't like that.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 06:25 pm
@Dutchy,
That's the truth, Dutchy, I personally am happy to put my manure encrusted boots next to someone else's meal, if I finish first and the dining room carpet is browner than it used to be, due to chawin' tobaccy. I also, occasionally, drink red wine with fish.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 05:53 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Fish is one of my favourites foods. Like nothing better than to fish the lovely bays around Port Lincoln for those exclusive King George Whiting species.