The Neverending "Conversation About Everything" Chain

spikepipsqueak

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 09:06 pm
@Dutchy,
Alone. Really not such a bad state, but it gets awfully bad press.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 09:18 pm
@Dutchy,
Press conferences are a dime a dozen these days. Useless politicians pushing their own wheelbarrows are the worst offenders.
spendius

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 09:22 am
@Dutchy,
Offenders are like manna from heaven for liberal professionals. They can be used very easily to promote extensive expansions of power structures in all sorts of areas of life with a rhetoric of doing good which invariably results, as Hutber's law predicts, in the opposite.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 05:09 pm
@spendius,
Opposite personalities, yours and mine, spendius. However in this instance I have to agree with you.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 05:13 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
You don't mince words spikepipsqueak, do you. I like a woman who speaks her mind they are a real challenge. Wink
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 05:15 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
You might agree with me on a lot more than that spikie if I could get you appropriately aligned. Opposites are designed that way for a reason.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 07:58 pm
@spendius,
Reason for new alignment? I'm curious whether my spine or my mind would be the target for the treatment.
Daisy Ryder

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 10:50 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Treatment for uncontrollable veracious lustfullness is currently being researched.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:06 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
Proposed oil exploration in the great Australian Bight is of grave concern to our Tuna Fishing business, could well upset the tuna's migration pattern. Federal Government will be asked to step in and stop the Oil Companies from going ahead.
Daisy Ryder

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 09:52 am
@Dutchy,
Stop the Oil Companies from going ahead would ease many minds. A friend of mine, very talented lad, reformed his vehicle to run on water. O.o. Why won't 'they' let us all have that done to our cars? Because, 'they' wouldn't make any money. The former being the root of all evil - as is the oil companies, evil. I wish they would keep their greedy hands out of our oceans.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 10:27 am
@Daisy Ryder,
Driving into our beautiful hills today, they're still green but will be a dangerous tinder box when summer arrives. We just had devastating bush fires in a neighbouring State burning hundreds of homes the same c0uld happen here and has occurred several times during the past 50 years. Would never live there and be on edge every summer.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 08:46 pm
@Dutchy,
Summer approaching, and every car you see is towing a trailer full of ti-tree, cut down in an attempt to reduce available bushfire fuel. Personally, I reckon you can't live in a constant state of anxiety, you just have to make plans and then forget about the possibility.
Daisy Ryder

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 09:31 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Forget about the possibility of extraterrestrial life!? Never! I blame them for everything. How do you think they acquired the technology to build the pyramids? Did you know the Egyptians had a working light bulb!? Powered by copper and salt or something... I'd have to look that up again. Bigfoot is a hoax. La chupacabra is fake. Aliens ... Totally real.
Did you know in 1975 a very powerful radio-wave signal was picked up coming from outer-space? ... It lasted 45 minutes and was never heard again. Strange.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 07:27 pm
@Daisy Ryder,
Strange fruit. That song cut deep when I first heard it.
Daisy Ryder

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 10:25 am
@spikepipsqueak,
I first heard it through the grapevine ... In the shadows. In the midst of tyranny. The melody of the blues.
0 Replies