Cheating or not?

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 08:50 am
I have been married for 10 years and have 2 children with my husband. At the end of August 2014 he forgot his phone and I heard the text notification go off...upon picking up the phone I noticed words of another text that caught my eye. The text was as follows....(I'll do m for man and w for woman) 8/24 4:17 am M: what are you doing? 4:32 am w: sleeping got work at 6 4:47 am M: damn that sucks 4:59 am M: want a ride? 5:32 am W: driving the red truck. Oh wait a ride on what? LOL. 5:57 am M: me ******* 8/24 7:16pm W: need that ride tonight you up for it? 7:35 pm W: ready for that ride 7:36 pm M: ok. 7:38 pm M: maybe I might. 7:38 pm W: you know what happens when I drink and I'm drunk and off tomorrow lol 7:38 pm M: haha 7:40 pm W: ok, need to know soon I'm laying down. 7:41 pm M: I'm in Chester so... 7:43 pm W: well get to getting I need to ride tonight you or someone else lol 7:43 pm M: ok. 7:59 pmW: everyone gone to bed easy get away. 8:03 pm M: I don't know ... 8:27pm M: u want some? 8:28pm M: on the way. 8:30 pm M: r u going? 8:31pm W: yep. 8:31 pm M: I'll be there in 20 don't put on a lot of clothes 8:32 pm M: you gonna get it. Lol 8:34 pm W: jeans, t-shirt and flip flops. 8:36pm M: ok, I got to drop Brandon off you going to the spot? 8:37 pm M: I want you buck naked in my backseat. 8:37 W: bank on corner in 20 minutes. 8:38 M: no in 8 minutes. 8:39 W: ok. 8:53 M: where r u? 8:59 pm W: coming around front now 8:59 pm M: I'm right here . So they are the texts I found ...there are also 3 calls to her at 8:51, 8:52 & 8:55. When I confronted him he said it was all a joke and she said the same...it was just a joke they didn't do anything. Btw...he didnt get home till 11 pm that night. Her number was in the phone under the name Brandon..who is his friend and her son. My husband is 32 ...she is 51. When I questioned him he said it had been going on ( just talking) for about a month ...when I checked phone bills it goes back to February..of course I can't pull the actual words of the text messages though. I found out the day before this that he had been doing cocaine for a year also. So I was obviously being lied to a lot. All calls to her where he was "talking to her about me " or so they tell me are always late at night...11, 12,1,2... Etc. and they only last one or two minutes. So was he cheating or talking about how to make our relationship better? I would love to believe him but I don't...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,532 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 09:12 am
@Quinn ds,
Quinn ds wrote:

I have been married for 10 years and have 2 children with my husband. At the end of August 2014 he forgot his phone and I heard the text notification go off...upon picking up the phone I noticed words of another text that caught my eye. The text was as follows....(I'll do m for man and w for woman) 8/24 4:17 am M: what are you doing? 4:32 am w: sleeping got work at 6 4:47 am M: damn that sucks 4:59 am M: want a ride? 5:32 am W: driving the red truck. Oh wait a ride on what? LOL. 5:57 am M: me ******* 8/24 7:16pm W: need that ride tonight you up for it? 7:35 pm W: ready for that ride 7:36 pm M: ok. 7:38 pm M: maybe I might. 7:38 pm W: you know what happens when I drink and I'm drunk and off tomorrow lol 7:38 pm M: haha 7:40 pm W: ok, need to know soon I'm laying down. 7:41 pm M: I'm in Chester so... 7:43 pm W: well get to getting I need to ride tonight you or someone else lol 7:43 pm M: ok. 7:59 pmW: everyone gone to bed easy get away. 8:03 pm M: I don't know ... 8:27pm M: u want some? 8:28pm M: on the way. 8:30 pm M: r ugoing? 8:31pm W: yep. 8:31 pm M: I'll be there in 20 don't put on a lot of clothes 8:32 pm M: you gonna get it. Lol 8:34 pm W: jeans, t-shirt and flip flops. 8:36pm M: ok, I got to drop Brandon off you going to the spot? 8:37 pm M: I want you buck naked in my backseat. 8:37 W: bank on corner in 20 minutes. 8:38 M: no in 8 minutes. 8:39 W: ok. 8:53 M: where r u? 8:59 pm W: coming around front now 8:59 pm M: I'm right here . So they are the texts I found ...there are also 3 calls to her at 8:51, 8:52 & 8:55. When I confronted him he said it was all a joke and she said the same...it wasjust a joke they didn't do anything. Btw...he didnt get home till 11 pm that night. Her number was in the phone under the name Brandon..who is his friend and her son. My husband is 32 ...she is 51. When I questioned him he said it had been going on ( just talking) for about a month ...when I checked phone bills it goes back to February..of course I can't pull the actual words of the text messages though. I found out the day before this that he had been doing cocaine for a year also. So I was obviously being lied to a lot. All calls to her where he was "talking to her about me " or so they tell me are always late at night...11,12,1,2... Etc. and they only last one or two minutes. So was he cheating or talking about how to make our relationship better? I would love to believe him but I don't...

Walk away...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 11:18 am
Why would you "love to believe him"?

What has he done for you? Is he a good father, husband?

N-o-o-o- . . . . .

He's speaking inappropriately with another woman - joke or not - and may be cheating with her. He was using drugs - under your nose (forgive the pun)

Help me figure out why you would "love to believe him."
Germlat

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 11:31 am
@PUNKEY,
His Cocaine usage is the key also.
0 Replies

Quinn ds

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:56 pm
@PUNKEY,
Just so it wouldn't be true...as crazy as that sounds. It is a difficult situation..he is not the type that is going to let me pack everything and leave. I have over 10 years and 2 kids with him...it is just a heartbreaking situation to be in. Especially for the kids ..who know nothing right now.. But if we leave I am going to have to tell them something and I am scared they'll blame me for taking them away and leaving everything they know.
Germlat

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:05 pm
@Quinn ds,
Cocaine/abuse? You don't need any romantic involvement at the moment. Walk away, seek protection ( any way you can). This is no good to you or the kids. You can still have a romantic life in the future...for now, it should be about getting out.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:07 pm
@Quinn ds,
You are willing to leave your children in a setting with this man? I'd be long gone once the cocaine use was discovered.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 01:08 pm
@Quinn ds,
Quinn ds wrote:
It is a difficult situation..he is not the type that is going to let me pack everything and leave.

get help getting out safely
0 Replies