Don't know what do to about this situation! Help

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:57 am
Im a 26 year old female. So, there’s this guy (23years old). We’ve been friends for almost 3 years and have had a thing going on on and off for that time. In the beginning, he was interested in something more than just a friendship but I had just gotten out of a 3 year relationship and wanted to be on my own for a while. When I finally was ready to move on, he wasn’t and said that he didn’t want a relationship but a couple of weeks later he started dating another girl. Im best friends w his sister so we would always hang around. It did hurt seeing him w someone else but I understood that it was his life and his decision if he wanted to be w someone else. Whenever they would break up or get in a fight and we would hang out he would always try to make out (sometimes we would) and then the next day or a couple of days later he would go back w his ex. After they broke up, he started talking to another girl right away and they started dating, and same situation happened with her. He’s been single for over a year now and throughout this last year of friendship he would text me almost every day, we would hang out a couple times a week (make out, mess around a little) and then all out of no where we would stop talking for like a month because he would start texting some girl. It seemed that he would get bored of me, meet someone else, try to see if anything would happen w the other girl, it wouldn’t and he would start hitting me up and we’d hang out and stuff. We recently started having sex (which is AMAZING!), but he doesn’t want a relationship. (I honestly don’t know if I want a relationship because I have been hurt before and im scared) He says he’s not ready for that but we only have sex with eachother. (We agreed that we would be monogamous with sex) I understand that he doesn’t want to be tied down right now because he wants to focus on work and school but he only texts me when we are going to hang out (which is only once a week) He doesn’t reply to my snapchats and on the rare occasion we do text more often he usually forgets to reply. I know he snap chats other girls because his top 3 are all females and I know he often texts other girls. He says he just talks to them as friends but I just don’t understand why he has time to text them and they are just friends, but im the one hanging out w him and having sex but he doenst have time to text me or text me back when we do talk. What should I do. (he is also a huge stoner and often falls asleep if he is REALLY high). I don’t know what to do, please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,521 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:24 am
@caligurl88,
Hitch your wagon to a different star.

You're just a booty call, sorry.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:29 am
Change your name to callgirl88, and all will be revealed.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:41 am
@caligurl88,
If you like having sex with him and don't want a relationship, everything is fine.

If you think you actually want a relationship, move on.

He's pretty clearly not interested in a relationship with you.

It's your decision. Sex with him, or a relationship with someone else.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 01:29 pm
You REALLY think you are the only sex in his life?

He's a stoner?

Ye gads, girl, this is a high Peter Pan you are dealing with.

Find an older MAN. This guys a kid.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 01:44 pm
I'm so old that I think we were all still kids in our early twenties, no matter how responsibly we were involved in work or school or military or the rest of life, how mature we tried to be, or not to be. I'm speaking of the U.S. on this.

Stop with the benefits, you can do much of that yourself, you know. Move along, engage with grown ups who are interesting, for their interests. Well, they're a problem too, as people generally are, but if you look to develop your own interests and meet people with knowledge in different areas, you may get a rounder view of who you might like to live with for any kind of long term. Not just interests, but personality modes. Some fair portion of them might be sexy too, when you get to know them.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Explains why your brain is an immovable object. I wouldn't be surprised if your brain looked like cattle meat after it sat in the sun for days.
0 Replies

Greymatter11

Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:14 am
@caligurl88,
You must be joking right?! I mean, the dude only uses you for sex and you have clearly stated that he leaves you for other chicks and then when he's through with them, he comes back to you to have what you called "amazing " sex with you. It looks like he's done this to you in more than several occasions and yet you always go with it. Where's your dignity as a person?
0 Replies