What's her deal?

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 07:11 pm
Ok this might be long so bear with me. I Work at a grocery distribution factory been there about 3 months now. There's this girl lets call her K. K works in my department but in a different division than i do but certain tasks we work together. The first time i ever met K she knew quite alot about me. She knew my name and small stuff. We chatted and parted ways. The next time i encountered her she was getting off the 2nd floor ( i work on 3rd floor). I was chatting with a couple of coworkers and she randomly just stops turns back and says "It was nice to meet you the other day C'. I nodded my head smiled and went to my quarters.

Not too long ago i had to work on her floor for a couple hours. She noticed me walked up and started talking. Asking questions and most importantly asking if i was in a relationship. I said no and asked who wants to know? She answered it was just a normal "adult" question. Out of maybe like 40 girls at work she was the first one to ask me this. I proceed to ask her to add me on facebook which she did rather quickly.

After i added her i told her in at work that her kids were handsome cute what not. That following evening she posts i swear i have the cutest kids ever. Couple days later i change my profile pic and not even 2 hours later she does the same. I liked her pic and logged off. The next day she was showing up in places i would never see her before. In the break room tables are surrounded by our lockers. She started to sit wiht her friends in front of my locker. I would go to the bathroom and come out sure enough shes standing there with her friends. Everywhere i go i seem to "run" into her but she doesnt say anything to me. From coming back to lunch to standing beside me during stretches and meetings.

I actually built up the nerve the other day to ask her to do something over the weekend But thursday morning i get on facebook and she updated her relationship status to in a relationship with what most definitely is a fake account. My question is what is this girls deal? Is she interested? Is she trying to make me jealous? Is she shy? Any input will help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 773 • Replies: 9
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 07:43 pm
@Hurt4Now,
Might make a difference who she is a relationship with.
0 Replies

todayisit

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:36 pm
@Hurt4Now,
Wow....now that's creepy. Something seems odd. Who is she in a relationship with? Are you in a relationship and does she know the person that you are involved with?
Hurt4Now

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:22 am
@todayisit,
Idk. I checked the profile of her bf and it just smells fake. The pro pic looked like some random joe off of google and he lives in another state then we do. She changed her relationship status before i could ask her to do something. The day after i liked her pic she ran up to me "It's C!!" making un o how long my steps are me being a taller guy

0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:28 am
"Like" her new relationship.

Joe(start singing 'Nah, nah, NAH, nah...)Nation
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:55 am
@todayisit,
todayisit wrote:

Wow....now that's creepy. Something seems odd. Who is she in a relationship with? Are you in a relationship and does she know the person that you are involved with?

Yeah, that is creepy. Like not knowing where your boyfriend of a couple of years lives.
jespah

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@chai2,
I think we should introduce everyone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:31 am
-Hurt - you missed the boat.

All the flirt signs were there and you over intellectualized everything and remained numb.

REAL men step up and ask someone (who give off signals like she did) out.

Her BF on FB could be a fake or a ploy to make you jealous or just curious enough to make you TALK to her.

Hurt4Now

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:27 am
@PUNKEY,
If you're interested you don't play mind games like that well at least i don't. All the chicks before her expressed a pure straight to the point interest.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:31 am
Ooh, I like girls like her. She's a strategic goddess.
0 Replies