Confused if i should stay in this relationship???

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 04:30 pm
Back in February 2014 I met a guy online. We talked for a few days which he had me at hello cause of his sexy voice. He was injured on a job and was not working and lives with his folks. He's been married twice, which 2 children with first wife and none with second. Kids are grown and have nothing to do with him. He has been on his own since last divorce back in 2005. After talking a few days we decided to meet each other and due to his parents going on a trip he had me come to him to go to dinner, which I did but had to be back to work that night. While on this date he was persistant and kissed me right off the bat. After that we talked heavily and we ended up stating to each other that we really like each other. Where he didn't have a job I told him that's fine I will supply the gas money for you to come to me each weekend. So he did come to me quite a bit in the first few months of dating. It was very fun and he enjoyed himself due to us going out to kareokie and whatever else we found enjoyable. Yes we did have sexual intercourse. Where he lives with his parents he promised them due to his dad having a triple bypass that this summer he would help with irrigating the ranch they live on which he stated he was going to get busier and wouldn't maybe come as often to me. We are now on our 8th month which the last two months he hasn't wanted to make time to see me at all due to using his parents vehicle (which keep in mind that on July 4th weekend he drove to my place which is parents vehicle had a major issue and they are still paying for it per it being fixed and they still blame him for it). I actually try to go up there but he tells me no to not do that. Last month (September) would have been 2 months of not seeing him which is hard for me. I actually mentioned that we could go to jackpot since he lives right next door (twin falls) (by the way I am in Pocatello - about a 110 mile difference) which he gave in and stated that yes we could go but I would not be spending the night. I went up and we did go and he stated that the only reason he is doing this is because I wanted to and he didn't want to do anything. So now in October he is just starting new to a job, doing same thing I am doing but more money, which his hours will be 9am-5pm Monday thru Friday. I work Saturday/Sunday then again on Tuesday/Wednesday with Monday, Thursday, Friday off. I invited him over to my place for a church thing on sunday but he states he cant due to using parents vehicle and doesn't want anything to go wrong. I then mentioned how I would like to go there and take him out to dinner sometime this month. He stated he was too busy and he cant. He however calls me everyday as well as texts me. I feel I need to see him since we are exclusive and he doesn't seem bothered by it. I explain that to him but he seems to not care what I feel but I tend to give in more to him. He is taking some brush up courses at CSI which next fall he wants to go to an accounting program. I am currently taking a CNA course at ISU. He did say that in about 4 months of having this job he just got he would get his own place. I just feel like he should make time to see me even if its for 1 day a month. He is looking to get accounting degree for our future he states. I know good things will come but i feel that we should still see each other in flesh due to having sexual intercouse at first. Please help me on this?????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 599 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 05:28 pm
Something is VERY wrong here. Honestly, he sounds like he's hiding something (girlfriend, wife?)

You need to find out much MORE about this guy. Hire a detective. Ask people about him.

He just does not sound authentic.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:07 am
@confusedblondepoc,
Quote:
I know good things will come but i feel that we should still see each other in flesh due to having sexual intercouse at first.
Or he got what he wanted from you and finds that he really doesn't want to put in the time involved to have a real relationship.

I'd strongly suggest you think about what Punkey wrote and consider it before going much farther.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:46 am
@confusedblondepoc,
Why don't you just put the whole thing on hold for three or four months? It seems he will be busy with a new job and school and perhaps moving to his own place. Once he's settled down, and if he is still interested in you, you can decide if you want to move forward with him.
0 Replies