California adopts 'yes means yes' sexual assault rule

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:47 am
Quote:
Indeed, the law’s advocates don’t uniformly believe its written standards will actually be followed at all. This defense by Amanda Marcotte is telling: “The law has no bearing on the vast majority of sexual encounters. It only applies when a student files a sexual assault complaint.” So the law will not come into play because nobody will actually try to enforce it. Instead, it will technically deem a large proportion of sexual encounters to be rape, but prosecutors will only enforce it if there is an accusation. And since most, and possibly nearly all, sexual encounters will legally be rape, then accusation will almost automatically result in conviction.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/californias-radical-college-sex-law-experiment.html

Men can now be run through the sword of the law anytime women that they have sex with want to b e run through , for what ever reason they might want to have us run through. This is not an accident, this is the feminist program to keep men in line, to ultimately force us to submit to women. THis is the program that the government has signed up to run.

Will it fail? Of course. In the end the state will pay for this abuse of nearly half of its citizens.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Does mental illness have any meaning if the majority of people are deemed to be mentally ill?

Does criminality have any meaning if the majority of people are deemed to be criminals?

I think not.

Overly wide definitions cheapen monikers into irrelevance.

"YOU SIR ARE A RAPIST!"

My response: "Of course, now lets go hang the state for this abuse of its citizens!"
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 03:58 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Men can now be run through the sword of the law anytime women that they have sex with want to b e run through , for what ever reason they might want to have us run through.

Hawkeye, I can see this kind of silliness if it ever can be enforce as ending casual sex between men and women, in fact taking away the freedom to have casual sex for both men and women.

What male no matter how driven by his hormones is going to be willing to place his future in the hands of a woman he does not know and trust when she had the power to label him a rapist at her whim?

As I had written before being married to a stable and mature woman I am safe but lord I am concern for my young grandsons.

This silliness serve neither men or women.

One small bright spot is that as in the military bringing charges under these new standards is not hard but getting convictions by jurors is proving a hard task indeed as one court martial after another are refusing to convict under those standards with the court martial conviction rates going sharply down.
0 Replies