What Will Happen To Us? PLEASE HELP ME

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 11:28 am
I know this guy for almost a year, and we have been friends since then. We were not that close before. He broke up with his ex-girlfriend for quite sometime already, but he said he hasn't get over her, it has been a year plus. Recently, I broke up with my boyfriend. He talked to me and asked me what happened. Since then, we hangout very often. We are now friends with benefits and we promised not to have feelings for each other. Also, he always emphasize for me not to have feelings for him, and I really don't. But, everything he does, makes us look like we are couples. Does he actually likes me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 513 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 12:15 pm
@bubblypink,
Quote:
We are now friends with benefits and we promised not to have feelings for each other

Someone always develops feelings. you can take it to the bank. Something magical about swapping bodily fluids endears us.

My suggestion is for both of you to learn about mutual vulnerability and talk about your feelings and encourage him to not hide his. If one of you really sees nothing meaningful and committing to develop between you, don't linger in and out of FWB status.
0 Replies

Summer1179

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 12:30 pm
@bubblypink,
Usually situations like that don't end well. My friends did that and didnt go anywhere. Now they are in other happy relationships.
I wouldn't stay in it, but sometimes we need to stay to avoid the question "what if"
Relationships are risky anyway but also the longer we stay in the dead end road, the longer time it takes to get out of it.
0 Replies

Summer1179

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 12:35 pm
@bubblypink,
I think he is just not ready to be with someone new and he doesnt want to hurt you and give you promises. Communication is the best way to resolve this. Or may be time, but i would gard my heart. I would stay friends without benefits and date other people.
0 Replies

victorcarjan

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 03:51 pm
@bubblypink,
"Does he actually likes me? "

Yes----but if you stop giving him "benefits", he probably will stop liking you.

If you're not sure, try it out and see what happens.
0 Replies