PC Gaming

littlek

Fri 28 Feb, 2003 02:30 pm
Sugar - I know I should read up, but have you looked at Myst and Riven? They're both older, but maybe there are more in the series...

Thanks for the morrowind link (hints!).
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Fri 28 Feb, 2003 09:57 pm
Hey ho; loved aoe but I never could get all the way through a campaign without losing interest. On the other hand, I got Age of Mythology, and I was hooked. That's a lovely variant of the series with great graphics, interesting variations in tribal groups and a bit of tasty mythology thrown in for kicks. I played all the way through the levels in less than a month...
0 Replies

quinn1

Sun 2 Mar, 2003 10:35 am
beedles...Mythology...that sounds interesting!

I downloaded a demo of zootycoon...Im such a kid sometimes! Its fun but, Im thinking of firing the maintenance workers and/or bulldozing the fences to see what the animals do to the cranky idiots who are visiting the zoo...just for giggles.

silly stuff we do!
0 Replies

Bluxx

Tue 4 Mar, 2003 06:02 am
I don't know if this was previously mentioned but I used to be addicted to Half-life (Team Fortress Classic). I had to quit cold turkey, it's as if it took over my life-and I never thought I would be that type of person. I also used to play Anarchy Online.....geh. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

TechnoGuyRob

Sat 5 Apr, 2003 06:47 pm
um....I know some good onliners! Check out
www.neopets.com
www.runescape.com
www.junglewar.com
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Sat 26 Apr, 2003 11:19 pm
yea i love pc games more then anything i love NBA Live 2003 i can't wait for the next one but yea i love PC games i don't like xbox and ps2 dunno why computers graphics much better
0 Replies

Mamahani

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 03:44 am
I love strategy games. In particular Starcraft, Warcraft, Age of Empires and the Heroes of Might and Magic Series.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 04:25 am
Have you done Age of Empires II or Age of Mythology?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 02:25 pm
I just bought Alpha Centauri, am disappointed and will give it away.

I'm interested in Microsoft's latest one, it's a rip off of Civ. Looks good.
0 Replies

Mamahani

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:24 pm
Setanta wrote:
Have you done Age of Empires II or Age of Mythology?

I've done both Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology Very Happy

I must admit that AoE II was far better tha AoM. I my view bacause of the historcial correctness (to a certain point) in the AoE series.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:30 pm
I've got the Age of Mythology (or rather, my friend has it right now), and i've not played a game through. I was going to wait until i'd gotten the urge ot play one of the games in the series again, and then play that. However, i got the urge today, played some AoEII, and ironically, my friend came by, but forgot to bring AoM with him. Ah well, i'll wait a few months, and play it sometime when i'm once again eager to play one of those types of games . . .
0 Replies

Mamahani

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:35 pm
My and my Norwegian friend used to play against each other on AoEII all the time, until the day he was able to beat me, and that with the Persians Confused

That was a year ago, and now I've suddenly got the urge to challenge him again Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 4 Jul, 2003 06:37 pm
I had great fear of peeking into this forum, because I'm afriad to get hooked on some pc gaming. I spend enough time on A2K. LOL c.i.
0 Replies

Tabernacle

Sun 31 Aug, 2003 07:41 pm
Im with Blacksmithn I love city building games like Pharoah and life simulations (the sims). however since I'm a bad manager I resort to war games like Shogun and Warcraft which are amazing especially Frozen Throne...

BUT what tops all is THE BEST GAME EVER

Balurs Gate/IcewindDale these games are the most indepth games ever (without being online) They are amazingly intrigueing RPG's and have nice graphics especially Throne of Bhaal! These games are getting a tad dated which is the only drawback even though the new games dont even compare in depth and content.
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 07:03 am
Baldur's Gate rocks!
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 07:03 am
I have it for PS2!
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 11:34 am
Baldur's Gate II-Shadows of Amn, and Icewind Dale II are very good too, and both contain significant changes from the originals. I've got several unofficial mods, as well--Darkest Day for BGII, as well as a really hot one for IWD-HoW, but i've forgotten the name at the moment--they rock, with new artifacts, maps, and subquests . . .
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 11:37 am
I don't play the Baldur's Gate PC games though. I hear there is going to be a Baldur's Gate 2 for PS2.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 11:44 am
There is a BGII for PS2, as well as the BGII-Throne of Baal expansion, and there is an additional expansion for this which is only available on PS2. You should check it out at:

http://www.interplay.com/

and

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/

You have a lot of options for that game on PS2.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 28 Oct, 2003 11:47 am
I've got a copy of Neverwinter Nights, which also uses the infinity engine game system of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, and allows the player to modify the game environment. You can import your BGII character into the game, as well. Don't know why, but i've never even loaded it onto my pc. I'll have to get it out and check it out some day.
0 Replies