Am I being considered gf material ?

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 05:02 am
We saw eachother every few weeks, now he insists on seeing me every weekend, to the point where his like just come over and we do whatever we choose tondo and organise it then.
I've had dinner with the rents and I get on well with his family, oh, and he's told me I'm great in bed. (Just adding details)

We get on really well, his friends know about me and he tagged me in a photo he added to the internet.

Is this leading to dating?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 445 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 05:20 am
Ah . . .

Ah-hahahahahahaha . . .

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

Woo . . .

How does one wash a wiggle?
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 05:31 am
@Setanta,
I don't know, as Nursey usually puts a blindfold on me when she does it.

I'll ask her next time.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:03 am
@Wigglewasher,
This problem personifies the state of modern young relationships. I'm not being critical when I say this.

Why are you not aware that you are dating? I'd call it dating but I'm in a different age group from you. Why not discuss this with him?

Putting on my Dr. Phil Hat for a moment: what you are asking here is whether or not he seriously considers if you have a future. Do you have some sort of commitment? Why not ask him?

Why would he bring you over to meet his parents if he wasn't considering that you two have some future together? Not saying he definitely does, but that sure seems logical.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:19 am
" I think the first time I spoke to him we were sitting up on the mezzanine and I said that I would tell him about me and wee Karen, and how it was that we’d come to be living there. I thought he probably liked the fact that we were living there because he came round so much, so I thought he might want to know how it was that it came about. We did it all over backwards, I told him. First of all we got to know each other, and then a while after that we met, and when we’d known each other for about seven years we decided to have an anniversary, and that went quite well, so after the anniversary we had a honeymoon, and that went well too, so after that we decided that we would get married. That’s why we’re living there now."

excerpt from "A Century of Elvis" by Belle and Sebastian
0 Replies