Please Help Me

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:23 am
Some time my phone automatically restarted and becomes too hot. heats comes from the back side of the phone. Some times i feel that its will blast right now. Please help me what i do with my phone...

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:30 am
@danialouis,
Have you changed the battery or charger (or both) recently?

There are a lot of cheap, counterfeit sub standard accessories for phones out there, and maybe you have one.

Take it (and the charger) to your retailer and ask them to check them over.

danialouis

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:33 am
@Lordyaswas,
I Have window 8.1 phone. and yes i changed the charger for my phone a i lost the old one...
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:36 am
@danialouis,
Did you get it cheaper than expected?

If so, get it checked out because some of them have been known to explode or catch fire. About four weeks ago, on the UK News, there was a story on it all.
danialouis

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:42 am
@Lordyaswas,
Its an original one and i buy it direct from the manufacturer Sad but i think they give me non branded product.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:42 am
@Lordyaswas,
This is one such story, admittedly about apple, but the news item said the problem covered all other makes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2406185/Fake-Apple-Cheap-phone-chargers-burn-house.html
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:46 am
@danialouis,
One suggestion I would make would be to maybe charge your phone at a friend's house (obviously a friend who also has the same phone and original charger), and see if it heats up then.

Also, a quick google and there are various pages out there, dealing with this problem.

One such.....

http://windowsphone.stackexchange.com/questions/3599/windows-phone-8-1-battery-drainage
danialouis

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 12:49 am
@Lordyaswas,
Thank you so much for the advise i surely do this today. and hope for the best and shouldn't buy the cheap quality product in future. Smile
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 04:21 am
@danialouis,
You're welcome.

Let us know the outcome, maybe?

We're nosey like that.
0 Replies