Facebook relationship status question.

digomaw

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 08:02 pm
I have this friend of mine that claims she has a boyfriend. She eventually meets with him here in the US. (He lives in Spain). The thing is, the guy has a Facebook account but I can't even see him on her FB (He has commented on some of her stuff though). Her status is in a serious relationship but it doesn't show with who. When I go to his Facebook, he doesn't even have her as a friend (I guess I would have seen her as a common friend since I can see some of my friends on his list). My question is: Can he be hiding from his friends in Spain he has a girlfriend in the US and she is not aware of that?

ps: In the beginning of the semester I could see his name as her boyfriend but now I can't.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 447 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 08:03 pm
@digomaw,
Can I ask why any of this is your business?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 05:50 am
@digomaw,
Quote:
I have this friend of mine that claims she has a boyfriend.
So she is either telling you the truth and if so, then you should leave well enough alone. (I am guessing the reason you are curious is that you are interested in her.) If she is lying to you, then it seems to me the reason would be that she wants to discourage you from getting any ideas about dating her. In other words, she is not interested in you that way.

In either case, I think you should chalk this one up as a loss, simply be content with having her as a friend, and look elsewhere for companionship.
0 Replies