Does he actually want me?

seara

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 03:23 am
I'm dating a guy who when is with me very deep, emotional and funny. He talks of a future with me and that I'm the girl of his dreams, he asked me to be his girlfriend, also if I would move in with him when he gets his own house... we've only been dating a couple weeks, and in the first several days when we were meeting up he would text me really sweet messages constantly even if I didn't answer... but after spending a night together and next day (nothing intimate happened) he has been texting me a lot less, no more goodnights and kisses and sweet and mushy stuff, just casual asking if I'm ok and then not replying sometimes... I've acted very casual in response to his new attitude and just acting very busy with life and he does seem to try to text me each night but I don't know why he dropped the sweet mushy texts and isn't organizing to see me again when it's been over a week of not seeing eachother and when we're together he said he wanted to see me as much as possible... is he still interested in me? Or does he need space?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 401 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:11 am
@seara,
Who knows? Try asking him out and being the instigator a few times. He'll either be charmed by the attention or feel smothered. Either way, you'll know.
0 Replies