The "cloud" in the sky"; is the "idea" in your "mind".

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:10 pm
THINK ABOUT IT.

Clouds are in the sky. Our mind behaves like it is "cloudy" or "stormy", like the sky.

The cloud can be electrically possessed by the powers of nature; ideas are electrically possessed by the power of nature, hence the "light bulb" metaphor.

The cloud is also yet another metaphor in comics, when someone is talking in their "head".

The "sky" and the "mind" behave in the same way, in that it also can become "blue" and "black".

Below the sky is trees, which is green; below the mind is the heart, which is love, thus is green.

When we are happy, we say "cloud 9". Just another metaphor to keep in mind, that is.

When clouds are filled with water (wisdom; shape), the clouds pee upon us with such grace and natural peace; when our mind is filled with "water", in a different form, we "cry" and embrace life through "pain" and "letting go" of the water (wisdom) and giving it to the outside world, like peeing out of our eyes with a beautiful rainbow that doesn't really exist, I just felt like imagining a rainbow for a random reason that is entirely irrelevant to the rest of this profound understanding between the "cloud" and the "idea".

You can rub my clouds, baby. Make them rumble.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,110 • Replies: 2
No top replies

neologist

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
What are you?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:37 pm
@neologist,
It is not a matter of "what are you?"; it's a matter of "what are you becoming?"
0 Replies