why do we want people who don't want us.

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 11:57 am
I have always wanted this girl she always says I'm cute attractive etc.. people say we acted like a couple. went to bars with my friends and I. got close with my parents since she don't have any. go to eat and movies or bars. stayed night but didn't have sex cuz she waiting till marriage so just talked all night and cuddled and slept in same bed.but won't date me says no i don't want to date you I'm being nice,

NEW STORY: this other girl i don't want AT ALL just for sex cuz she is desperate clingy, no confidence and no motivation. but i chill with her cuz we have sex and tell her she is pretty etc.. but we did NOT meet each other family. yet she wants me and i keep saying no

Made me realize i did same thing the girl i want did to me without meeting parents and sex tho? why do we do this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 464 • Replies: 4
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 04:16 pm
Fear of responsibility and commitment, when living in shame, self-reassurance and low self-esteem.

I'm surprised you haven't caught on, when you realized your hypocrisy, OP.
jespah

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:33 am
@curious305,
Because (1) we like sex; (2) we like attractive people; and (3) sometimes those things don't arrive in the same package.

Or we're jerks.

Quad erat demonstratum
0 Replies

curious305

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
yea well i don't like the 1 girl at all just sex terrible and boring personality. The other girl perfect but why would she keep me around its weird
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:35 pm
@curious305,
Well, the thing about people is that the inner animal is triggering other people's inner animal, that wild side. This wild side is fun, yes, but FEW people in this world TAKE CONTROL of that animal, which really makes a person WILD and LOYAL. That's really what makes it so difficult. Today, people get caught up in their idiocy to really be anything great and innovative, so you see all these people being wild, but not being LOYAL - it's okay to be wild, as long as you're loyal. That's truly the principle I live by. I would drive my mate up the wall, or against the floor; one would think with that passion, I'd just **** anyone, but nah, I have self-control and I am loyal.
0 Replies