What's everyone's thoughts on this?

John415

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:19 am
I can't get erect over girls but I want to be with girls and have a normal life, get married and have kids but I'm not sure, every time I go to do something with a girl I can't perform. The scary part is, I occasionally have feelings for guys and am attracted to them... I don't want that tho, it doesn't seem like me, it isn't me! I'm so confused, am I gay?! If so, can I somehow change that?!??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,803 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:54 am
@John415,
I'm guessing you're early to mid teens?

When I was that age, just before the Boer War, my hormones were such that I would even attempt to get up a frog if it stopped hopping.

If you are a hormonal teen, then I would just concentrate on having fun and stop worrying about too much stuff. You're only young once.

If, however, you are a thirty year old trucker, then I would guess that you are a gay in denial.
0 Replies

victorcarjan

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 11:36 pm
@John415,
Are you gay? Whenever you are physically engaging in sexual acts (kissing, touching, etc) with the same sex, in that moment you are. Also, whenever you mentally think of the same sex for stimulation, in that moment you are.
If a "gay" guy has sex with a girl, at that moment he is straight.

Can you change what you are attracted to? If one understands how the entire process works well enough, you could make people get aroused by anything. What you are attracted to is due to your environmental exposures. When you understand this, you can understand why it is you are attracted to what you are attracted to, and, how you can change/control it.

So to answer your question. Yes.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 06:05 am
@John415,
Sounds more like what you actually want is acceptance and don't believe you'll be accepted if you like other guys. Understandable. We all want to be part of the pack and not an outcast. But if you're not getting what you truly desire from women, try men.

Only hurting yourself to say nothing of the poor girls you're making think aren't sexy in that the guy they had sex with never got arroused.
0 Replies

Saxon

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:01 pm
@John415,
Hi John415...I had the same problems when I was young and looking back I can see that my only problem was that I lacked confidence in myself. Dig deep and believe in yourself.
Maybe a gentle and safe encounter with another guy would help you make up your mind. If you don't like it then there is no harm done and this will leave you free to work on the erection issue. Believe in yourself and be true to yourself and be safe.
Looking back I missed out on a lot because of a lack of confidence on my part but life is a journey with many roads. You will get there sooner or later but sooner is better. Good luck and take care
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 11:12 pm
@John415,
being with girls = have a normal life, get married and have kids that´s were the main issue remains here. Have a normal life as sharing your life with somebody you love, have a job, a house, good friends and all that stuff should not be conceived exclusively possible in a heterosexual relationship but it seems that´s how you see it. i´m an spaniard and being a lesbian I can have all that in my life (in fact i was married to a woman for 5 years). i think you have to discover first if you are truly attracted to men and therefore you are gay and then decide what kind of life you want for yourself and fight for it. i´ll make it easier for you: if i told you you would have the same rights and social acceptance as an heterosexual and you would´t be discriminated agaisn´t and treated equally.. would you hesitate on dating a man tomorrow?
0 Replies

biboy

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2016 09:52 am
@John415,
I don't know what I am right now but I believe do what makes you happy one think I can't understand is why people hate the gay community with the vary religious people say that gays will rot in hell. Why do they care if we go to hell or not its not like they are trying to help all they really are doing is showing how closed minded the homaphibics are and that they don't like change. So news flash change is alwse happening get used to it and if you don't like are way of life fine by me just don't butt into are life desicons trying to change us have you ever thagout that many we don't whant to change . having a diverse socityy is better then a normal one. Being different is good not bad and the word normal as you put it doesn't have the same meaning for every one for some being gay is normal. Inbrase who you are and don't let people change you. Be your self
0 Replies

Worrier80s

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 12:16 pm
@John415,
Try not to worry too much but maybe consider therapy, totally impartial and confidential. Don't think you have to make big decisions. Gay is an orientation (which is fine) sexual behaviour doesn't necessarily mean you have to put a label on yourself or your sexuality. It's fluid and can change throughout life.
0 Replies