Need advice, please help me lose weight!

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 11:49 pm
Uhhhhhhg! Ever since I was a child I have struggled with weight, I have never been obese but always on the extra chubby side. I am apple shaped I have strong legs and bottom broad shoulders but I have a belly and love handles.
I have been like this all my life even when I played physically demanding sports to going vegan , sometimes I feel like there is no hope. Recently I have found out that I not only suffer from insulin resistance but also have an allergy to GLUTEN. Can you believe that? After quitting gluten I feel so much better and now that I'm off of it my body reacts so violently if I consume it, my question is what can I do to help weightloss , (I also quite cigs a month and a half ago when I found out I had insulin resistance) I'm ready to get rid of this potbelly and even though my weight went down I don't think I'm making any real progress I'm ready to get fit something I've never felt before, any advice from supplements, to personal stories, to tips helps I am 175 pounds athletic build 5 foot 4 inches
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,217 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 07:37 am
@Ashdogchic,
http://www.sparkpeople.com/
0 Replies