I need help!

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:27 pm
I have been "dating" or seeing this guy for 6 months now, he is 24 and I am 19. recently we have been having a lot of fights, because his ex-girlfriend has threaten and insulted me a couple of times. Recently I saw him this thursday, I went to his house to spend time. Suddenly we went from talking to having sex ( not the first time) while having sex he told me that we are just friends and after we had sex, he wanted to cuddle so I did as he pleased and suddenly he started saying: Oh imagine us living together, sleeping like this, watching news etc. So I kept my mouth shut and kept everything to myself. Then this Friday, I texted him that I did enjoy the time we spent together but that I dont like where this is heading. I dont like the fact of being friends with benefits etc and that I wan something real and serious with him. I sent him that and he didnt reply. So today I logged in on FaceBook, and noticed that he deleted me from his Facebook, now what does that mean? I really want to know whats really going. I like him and I do love him. What can I do in other to be back with him? P.S . In the first 4 months he wanted to meet my parents and was so secure of wanting something serious with me, I really dont know what made him change.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 366 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:46 pm
@fabiolaa,
Whatever the reason is, it doesn't matter. He's made his choice, and it's that he didn't want anything serious. To him, you became too much trouble (asking about getting serious - how dare you? How dare you talk? You're using up valuable screwing time!) and so he's dumped you.

I'm sorry and I know that's flip and I don't mean to be insensitive about this. But this is what inevitably happens with FWB. One person nearly always wants something more and, when the one who wants to keep it casual hears this, they bolt.

That's what happened. It's over.

And next time, maybe, strive for something more than FWB if that's what you want. They rarely seem to turn from FWB into anything serious, ever.
0 Replies