i love him but it s seem it does not work for us, i really need advice and your support im so sad!

miu20

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 02:10 pm
hi everyone,
here is my story which makes me so crazy and so depressed. i ve been with my bfd fpr.abput 6 years we shared everyhting, im so close to him, and he is very close to me. The problem.is he is from a very low social class family and im very wealthy family. my sister always told me that being with a man from a different social class is so hard, when i heard that im afraid to marry him and i am afraid he can t give the type of life i want, he had job before but now he has not. my parents always want to ask.me if evrthg is ok between us and i always say yes, but actually totally not!! it s so hard for him to get a job. The big mistake i did is itold.my family i will marry him and my parents are agreed and gave us blessing but now i feel like i m not ready! i dont wanna lose him, i love him.so.much but its seem it s going to be hard for me to be with him and consider him as my future husband. he is really a hard worker as he said to.me he must work hard to reach my level, he did it even he sacrifices a lot but seems his job is always unstable. now i am so sad to lose him i love him but so afraid to marry him im afraid that my sister is right. PLEASE HELP MEEEE I DON T KNOW WHT TO.DO. THANK YOU GUYS I.AM LOST!! LOSING HIM WILL DEFINWTELY HEARTBREAKI.G
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 652 • Replies: 4
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 02:17 pm
Your heart is like a child, when it cries you don't give it candy, you talk to it.

When a heart cries because it wants more than what it has, it is not crying; it's screaming.

You are "afraid" that he cannot give YOU what YOU "want", when you have LOVE in your life, while others are still searching for theirs? You think there's a BETTER LIFE, when you have someone that LOVES you? The only answer is yourself, dear. Either choose the material world or the immaterial love you have in your life; the first choice will make you a fool; the latter choice will be your answer.

This Universe did not create us as it did just so you can CHOOSE what you want in life. Things COME TO YOU, alright? You either accept it or neglect it - NEVER can you reject it, without rejecting YOURSELF.
miu20

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 01:41 am
@One Eyed Mind,
thank you so much for your help. do you think money is important in marriage? this is a really hard decision to make as you know im 27 now and so afraid not to find someone like him if i lose him. i wanna marry him but thinking that this is a big decision to make i m screaming as you said. i am thinking abt his family who are really different from me, i knew that before but i did nt care as i love him. sometimes my mind is like not accepting him and his family but i still want him to be with me as i love him so much. i imagine how people going to judge me when they see my boyfriend family during the ceremony. they judge like why she choose that man while she is rich? i.m afraid that my life is going to be down and people judge me dumb. i love my bfd but i am afraid people do nt consider me especially my family if imarry him .DOES IT.MEAN I M NOT READY TO MARRY HIM OR DO YOU THINK THE BEST SOULITION I CAN DO IS NOT LOSING HIM BUT TRY TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN JUST TO.COMPARE WHICH ONE WOULD MAKE.MY.LIFE CONFORTABLE?
I am sorry i need help from you as i am so depressed.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 10:05 pm
@miu20,
We all live in two worlds; reality and this society. We have to struggle between these two worlds everyday, so you must understand that on the outside you will have responsibilities that will not be your own because this society pushes us, while the Universe pulls us. It's a terrible feeling, but once you understand the things that push you and pull you, you start to find your own footing between this interplay of voracious deeds.

So let's separate the two worlds for each of your questions.

Reality: Your love life is much like the love life that happened on the Titanic (save for the ending, obviously). Life was turned into a toy by our rulers, as they create these systems and values as a standards way of living, and if you do not follow that standard, you're considering "not one of us", but you must ask yourself, "Why do I care about those who care more about themselves than they care for me? They don't want me to be happy - they want me to make them happy."

Society: You will need money, but as long as you have some, you can get by in life. Life will be hard, but you'll share it with somebody who isn't a machine or a rock that doesn't think, love, feel and relate to your emotions and your character.

P.S If you really love him, you wouldn't be questioning yourself, others questioning you, or "needing to use a guy for your experiment", just let go of your fears and let life take you. This society never cared about you, it's the enemy to our hearts and our minds, but alas we have to acknowledge its existence, as we must know our enemy. Live your life - living it in fear is not your life.

miu20

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 12:46 am
@One Eyed Mind,
that s a really great advice.. thank you so much! god bless you!
0 Replies