Is it an affair or is she just psycho

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:44 am
@Agent,
A2K has an ignore function. If you think someone is being unhelpful/attention seeking you can always put them on ignore.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:36 am
@izzythepush,
...and this comes to mind, even a one eyed one Wink
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:14 pm
@izzythepush,
It's not wise to silence anything in life. This is how people end up in situations as they do - the things they silenced caught up with them. We have ears and a brain to deal with things, if you cannot deal with me, then it's not me that's the problem, it's yours.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 08:20 am
@One Eyed Mind,
It's not wise to speak a load of pseudo esoteric bollocks either. People tend to think you're an idiot or an attention seeker or both.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
I'm sure many people don't understand me, but what then is a label? Has it ever occurred to you that people don't even have certainty when labeling me? They do it out of envy, as they did it to every other man who transcended beyond social expectations. It's the conformist spirit - I have the artist spirit.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:22 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Has it occurred to you that I just don't give a ****?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:26 am
@izzythepush,
You respond to me because you do. It's not that you don't give a ****; it's that when you try to, it brings you pain and makes you feel smaller, but sure, if you want to think you're tough by assuming this is strength rather than weakness, be my guest, but I assure you, I've been there - done that.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:31 am
@One Eyed Mind,
No, I don't give a ****. You've yet to say anything of interest. You're terribly dull, and hardly original, others have done this crap before. I won't waste any more time on you though. You seem to think that if someone merely responds to one of your posts you have some sort of significance. You don't. Ta ta.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:46 pm
@izzythepush,
You sound quite defensive for someone who "doesn't give a ****".
0 Replies