A Question For The Guys..

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 02:02 pm
Do y'all EVER get emotional? Or tell your woman how you actually feel about her? Or do y'all act like hard asses all the time? & do y'all open up about anything going on with your girl or do you only talk to your "friends" about stuff?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,447 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 05:50 pm
@CharliesGold,
So you don't want to hear from women about this guy who abuses you ("but not always")?
chai2

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 05:53 pm
@CharliesGold,
CharliesGold wrote:

Do y'all EVER get emotional? Or tell your woman how you actually feel about her? Or do y'all act like hard asses all the time? & do y'all open up about anything going on with your girl or do you only talk to your "friends" about stuff?

You know the answer to this without having to ask anyone.
CharliesGold

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Anyone's opinion is welcomed! I pointed it towards the guys because I wanted to know how they act with their significant other as well. This man, other than 2 other relationships, has been pretty much all I've known when it comes to being with someone. & it bugs me how everyone seems to always pull out the "not always" quote because if you've been in an abusive relationship than you know that some days are better than other. It doesn't necessarily mean that the abuse isn't still there. It means that some days, he has his **** under control.
CharliesGold

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:17 pm
@chai2,
I'm taking that as a no? I don't really have a lot of female friends who are in actual relationships therefore I honestly have no idea how other guys act towards their girlfriend, wife, etc. Men are a complete mystery to me.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:18 pm
@CharliesGold,
So I was right. You did know the answer without having to ask.
CharliesGold

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:27 pm
@chai2,
Eh, I guess, subconsciously, I did.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:40 pm
Emotion is not a male/female aspect - it's the water to our fire. Males are born with more fire; females are born with more water. Both can end up in the other side of the spectrum if they do not balance out their universal attributes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 11:49 am
@CharliesGold,
I'm 40, doesn't make any sense to be a "hard ass" about my feelings. I share with her and she shares with me. It's called communication and adults should have that skill with their loved ones...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 12:24 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

CharliesGold wrote:

You know the answer to this without having to ask anyone.

Once you know that all of us are exactly alike....
0 Replies