this girl at my work likes me and i like her

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 08:20 pm
Hello,
I work as a busser at a resturaunt and one of the hostess keep flirting with me. We talked all that night and when ever she had a second she would come and talk to me or help me reset my tables. The problem is that was the last day of summer. since we are both 15 we cannot work very much at all because of school. So now we both only work 2 days a week. So now it's gonna be hit or miss if i see her. But anyway how should I make the next move? How should I go about getting her number. Also should i ask her on a date now or is that to fast. Should i just ask her if she wants to hangout downtown before asking her on a date? Also is it appropriate to ask her on a date at work?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 749 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 04:54 am
@bobbobbobbob,
It's usually considered a very, very bad idea to date the people you work with. With jobs being scarce, if it doesn't work out, you're left with someone you don't get along with and it's hard to escape. Awkward.

However, you're both 15 so it's not like the restaurant is a major career move for either of you. Even if this is all you do for the rest of your days, the likelihood is that it won't be there.

So, ask for her number. If you're talking whenever she's free, there is at least some interest there. And you should go somewhere outside of work!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 06:22 am
@bobbobbobbob,
Ask her if she'd like to go for a movie or something else away from work.

If she says yes, you have a good reason to ask for her number.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 08:14 am
Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob . . . you only live once . . . take the plunge!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 08:18 am
To paraphrase some nonsense from Monty Python.....

"Bobbobbobbob is now appearing in the Thames at Wapping steps."
0 Replies