Am I pregnant? I NEED QUICK ANSWERS

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 02:52 pm
I am on the Nuvaring birth control and I do make sure I take it out every 3 weeks and put it in on the right day too, also making sure it is refridgerated, but recently I had gotten a bladder infection and was on antibiotics (Keflex to be specific) and I have finished the treatment, but I have been noticing that my lower abdomen is VERY hard right where my cervix area would be and I do feel very nauseous and VERY tired constantly. The nausea sets in sometimes, but I am always so exhausted even when I do nothing to get tired. I have a loss of apatite but my tummy will hurt if I don't eat. The thing is, if I am pregnant I need to know NOW because I won't have a period until January (because I get my period 2 times a year with my birth control) and I need to take this birth control out immediately so it doesn't harm the baby. Thank you guys.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,068 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 03:31 pm
@Chacedubyuh,
The wisest advice anyone can give you is for you to see your gynecologist.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 03:36 pm
@Chacedubyuh,
Erm, I've tried to have a good look from my chair here in the study, but however close I get to the screen, I can't seem to see a damned thing.

As this method doesn't seem to be coming up with any answers, may I suggest that you use one of those pregnancy test thingummyjigs?

chai2

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 03:50 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I can't take this pressure of having to answer these questions NOW.

It's like the future of this potential baby is all my doing now. It'll be my fault if it has flippers instead of hands.

I can't think well under this pressure. What if I say the wrong thing?

Whenever I have to go into the baby dept at a store, or even worse, one of those places that are totally dedicated to them, like Babies R Us, I get sick.

No lie. My palms sweat, my heart starts beating faster. I have to stare at the floor and not look up as I'm going to get that damn shower gift. The worst part is, there are Actual Babies in that place! I'm like "oh please Jesus, get me out of here." I never knew they needed all that stuff. It fills an entire store.

My fingers are going rigid just thinking about it.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 04:01 pm
@Chacedubyuh,
Quick answer 1: Do a pregnancy test
Quick answer 2: Go to the doctor.

We often get people on here who think we'll know if they're pregnant or not - but we never do. Sadly no one ever comes back and tells us the result when they finally find out. Some baby photos would be nice.
chai2

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 05:09 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Pearlylustre wrote:

Some baby photos would be nice.

ok, now I'm hyperventilating.

Here I go....

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 08:51 pm
@chai2,
I think you died.
chai2

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 09:12 pm
@Pearlylustre,
shhh.....

It's a tactical maneuver. Everyone moves little children away when I do this.
0 Replies