My ex fling re added me on FB after I deleted him?

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:20 pm
My ex fling added me on facebook yesterday.
A little back history...
I have a daughter. I wasn't able to work things out with her father. I met this new guy and we immediately starting hitting it off and texting. We went on a double date as our first date. He texted me an hour later just to talk to me! I definitely felt like he was in to me. I brought him to a party with a few friends and we hit it off there too. We eventually ended up sleeping together twice and I had developed feelings for him.
I broke things off with him to give things with my baby's father another try. I regret this so much. He was upset but wished me luck and was very understanding about the whole situation. The whole time I was with my baby's father I was thinking about this guy. His friends told me that he missed me too. My baby's father would kick me out and break up with me and sometimes me and my old fling would reconnect but it just was never the same, I would always contact him first. He didn't seem very in to me anymore. My friend was dating his best friend when we rekindled, and he told his friend he wants a serious relationship but wasn't sure how he felt about me yet/anymore. I talked to him about it and I think this made me come off as a little crazy. But we talked after that still. I asked to hangout and he agreed but then later in her week I snap chatted him, he opened it, and never replied. Never made any more contact with me. So I decided to break the cycle and deleted him on Facebook and snapchat.
I updated my facebook status to single yesterday and within hours he added me. But never messaged after I accepted it or did anything else.
Am I looking into this too much or did he adding me mean something? Please help I don't want to look clingy or take it as something it doesn't mean, but I did get super excited when I got it. I don't want to get my hopes up. Do I like his picture or message him? Or do I just leave it alone ? I want him back
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,834 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 07:29 am
@Anonymouslion,
Maybe give it a little while. I think there's interest there but I think if you go rushing back it'll all just look too clingy.

Can you wait a week?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 07:34 am
@Anonymouslion,
relax

really

relax

spend some time on your own not fussing about whether or not you're in a relationship

relax
0 Replies